Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Mambo CMS 4.5.2 / TW Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by inter6300 on May-10-2005 at 2:20am
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts
Hi

Has anyone experience with Mambo CMS 4.5.2 and Tourweaver?

Have a nice day

Markus

Message posted by super_anne on May-10-2005 at 4:46am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

Sorry. No experience. 

Message posted by Thomas on May-10-2005 at 4:09pm
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Ask in the Mambo Forums how to integrate Java applets, it shouldn't be too dificult.

Message posted by disjo on May-11-2005 at 1:44pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
I have experience with it.

My site www.disjo.nl is made with Mambo 4.5.2. Click on 'Voorbeelden' in the menu and then on the word 'hier' under the logo.

To integrate a Tour in Mambo you have to do the following:
Without a editor, type the following in your content:
<a target="_self" title="#" onclick="window.open('http://{your URL}/index.htm','SOW','left='+(screen.availWidth/2-400)+',top='+(screen.availHeight/2-246.5)+',width=800,height=493');">hier</a>

The Tour will open in a new window (of course change the values in this link with the height/width of your tour.

Success!

disjo

Message posted by inter6300 on May-11-2005 at 4:13pm
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts

Hi disjo

Thanks. Very nice tour. I like it. The window in the koor is fantastic. All done with Tourweaver?

Here is the way I did it in a link:

javascript:void(window.open('http://www.powertext.ch/images/stories/
sample/sample.html',
'','resizable=0,location=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,
status=0,toolbar=0,fullscreen=0,dependent=0,width=800,height=650,left=0,top=0'));

I will try your "version" as well. I got this code from HTML Area Pro. But attention. If you have installed the HTML Area Pro as your main editor, it will not allow to open the website with IE6. Firefox & Opera works. :)) After a change to another Editor, it works again with the IE6. So just in case ...

regards Markus

Message posted by disjo on May-12-2005 at 1:38am
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Hi Markus,

Thank you for your reply. I'm going to try it with my next tour.

disjo

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register