Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Design of a multi-floor Virtual Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dedo on June-07-2005 at 9:08am
View dedo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dedo Search   Quote dedo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dedo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
February-24-2005
11 Posts

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody of you can post any link where I can have a glance at the design of a multi floor virtual tour.

What I need to figure out is out to use Tourweaver to display one floor plan at  time and have the ability of unloading the existing Tourweaver frame to load the next one which takes to another floor...

If you do not have a link would you recommend a way to set that up anyway?

Many thanks in adavance

Imbu

Message posted by ajay on June-07-2005 at 1:02pm
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Don't think you can do this directly in TW. You could however set up different URL's for each floor - and create a different Tour for each floor showing the appropriate floor plan, locating them on the different URL's.
Or, you can set up one Tour with a movie for each floor and show all the floorplans in your master template. You do this by creating a movie for each floor i.e. floor 1 movie, floor 2 movie etc. Create and name floor buttons on your template - from the main toolbox menu (play movie button) and link them to the appropriate movie.
Alan

-------------
aj

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-07-2005 at 3:43pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I did the same as Ajay's suggesting... I made 2 tours, one for each floor with a link to each tour. Don't forget that u can also make a map larger then the map viewing window that enables the user to scroll the map. So u could do 5 floors, each floor fitting in the map viewer and the uer could scroll to the next floor. Not the most elegant solution... but it works.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by myvirtualagents on June-07-2005 at 10:52pm
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts

Don't be to critcal, this was the first Virtual Tour I had ever done.  It has a 3 level floor plan.  Maybe this will help.

http://www.myvirtualagents.com/1833/Tourviewer_1833.html

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-08-2005 at 3:28am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
link doesn't work

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Thomas on June-08-2005 at 4:21am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
The presentation with the speaker is very good, but you have to improve a lot with the pictures, at least do 3 pics with a fisheye.

The realtors should be happy with this kind of presentation. May I can ask what you take (in $) for one location?

Edit: I have seen your prices. You should consider to take the pics with a mirror like the 360One from Kaidan (Photowarp is a very good software with batch features) or the 0-360 mirror. If you have to drive to the location, take the pics, stitch the pictures and compile the tour there is the risk to run out of budget (or to work for peanuts) !

Message posted by VT360 on June-08-2005 at 10:12am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Thomas,

What do you mean "there is the risk to run out of budget"?

Please explain.

Message posted by Thomas on June-08-2005 at 1:09pm
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
If you add all your costs and your working time you should be able to earn something...
In poor words, I find his prices too low.
Rights_Value_(ASMP) from Scott Highton
Price Talk on VRMAG

"The simple formula for pricing is based on your day-rate. Everyone should have a day-rate. You take the number of days it will take to shot, the number of days it will take in computer time, your expenses with a markup (usually between 15-40%), add them all together, and there's your quote."

Message posted by webquest on June-08-2005 at 7:13pm
View webquest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by webquest Search   Quote webquest Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
webquest
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-31-2005
22 Posts

MyVirtualAgents,

What did you use to record the narrative?  Is it a .au file played by Tourweaver?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register