Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Active X / Java Discussion and Polling Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by inter6300 on June-10-2005 at 5:40am
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts
Hi all

To give Easypano some idea, what you guys prefer in the new Tourweaver Version I have a little Poll on my site.

For those who are not familiar with german ;)

Wahl = Vote / Ergebnis = Result

Click here for the Poll

regards Markus

-------------
http://www.powertext.ch Canon 20D / Sigma 8mm / Roundshot VR-Drive

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-10-2005 at 11:01am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I choose java and flash and quicktime.... now that would be great. However... I think it's easier to programm java/activeX as one package rather then QT and flash. flash can't deal with sphericals... however... I don't see why the software shouldn't be able to crop the equirec pano to a cylindrical format and then output as flash. Sure you'll have curved walls... but it's worth considering. QT requires different programing skills and I hear it ain't all that easy. Still such a package would be the quite outstanding.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by RuddersUK on June-10-2005 at 2:43pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
I think the new TW should support all of the formats. This way we can give OUR customers the choice on whats best for THEIR needs. Flash may not currently be able to deal with spherical images but Shockwave can. Lets just hope the new version does have the large amount of bugs that 1.25 has!

Message posted by RuddersUK on June-10-2005 at 2:44pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
oops! I meant DOESNT have the bugs lol.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register