Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Still pictures Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dsdamon on June-14-2005 at 3:21pm
View dsdamon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dsdamon Search   Visit dsdamon's Homepage www   Quote dsdamon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dsdamon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-14-2005
1 Posts
Has anyone been able to get a movie to use still images and have them appear as "best fit" and not actual size?

Message posted by myvirtualagents on June-15-2005 at 12:09am
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts
You have to click on the movie tab.  Copy the movie and paste it as a new movie.  Click on each frame that has the still picture in it and change the zoom level to your highest pixel of your picture.  After you have done this for each picture, you need to set the current movie as default.  If this does not help, let me know and I will give you more detailed instructions.  This is a big issue that I have with Tourweaver and hope the new tourweaver will correct this flaw.

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-15-2005 at 4:04am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

I agree, I have quite a few issues with the movie feature.

• Not always able to copy and paste to new movie (ie copy movie and paste to new movie)
  • Why can't we set a default zoom??????
  • The stop/play function won't always work.
  • I have yet to be able to set more then 1 movie into tourweaver so that I can have a few interactive points in my tours.
  • I really don't understand the fact that the first still in the default movie is zoomed into so much. Theres no logic to it and means I have to go through a workstep thats not really required.

Hhmm... this could be made easier. In fact, the whole movie concept should be made easier and more effective. Movie paths.... should be replaced with a drag and drop solution. ie I'm in the pano and drag to a new position, adjust the time required to this position and then add a new frame, repeat and can always play what I've setup to check work progress... and that in a window of viewer size I'm useing. (There are similar products on the market that can do this... better)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by RuddersUK on June-15-2005 at 7:35am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Best option we have found is to crop your still images to exactly same size as your viewer then they always perfectly if they are actual size.

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-15-2005 at 12:24pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I only ever put cropped images into TW. I fit to viewer size and even put the images onto a viewer sized background, do any sharpening thats needed and am guaranteed not to have my images warped by any sioftware trying to make things fit.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register