Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New large tour of exhibition. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on June-15-2005 at 12:45pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi guys, did this Tour in Frankfurt for a company called Nibe. I had a "nightmare" with this tour as I took images with dubious white balance. Looks my cam has gone a bit adrift... had to do heavy colour compensation as all images were heavy on the yellow/magenta side. This was not quite apparent onsite due to multiple images taken. My test shots were fine... however... it would appear that I mistakenly changed white bal earlier on in the shoot. HHmm Arrgghh!!

Anyhow... please check. This has 19 nodes, various fotos and info points. The tour will be built into a website and will be burnt onto a CD.

link

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by 360texas on June-15-2005 at 2:09pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

That is a really cool page.

I particularly like the panorama 'i' for information that seems to call a popup while still keeping the main page under and in sight.

When clicking the ' i ' it seemed to do a double bounce.. like "Close parent page while still keeping the second popup working.

It appears you really had a nightmare with the mixed lighting sources.

Over all I enjoyed looking at the pipes, heaters and water control devices.  I was very interested in your method of delivery.

Thanks,  Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-15-2005 at 3:17pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Thanks for your comments Dave. We didn't use pop-ups due to various pop-up blocking issues. The bounce has to do with us forcing the "pop-up" into the middle of the screen and having the page info formated to fit. The delivery was chosen because of the large amount of aditional info that the client wanted us to add to the tour. The initial brief was to create a tour with a few links to photos of the products and some text. The client then decided to add looooads of additional info. I was no longer able to leave the data in the TW windows as the tour would have been far to unwieldly due to needing at least 120 additional viewer sized info panels. I tried various solutions and eventually decided the best way was to have info spots that called up the data and also allowed for print.

Alas the imagery was not quite up to the standard I'd have liked... real nightmare.... however, I'm very pleased with our total solution and hope that this will compensate for the less then great pano results.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by ajay on June-15-2005 at 5:04pm
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Working fine on Safari - looks interesting

-------------
aj

Message posted by myvirtualagents on June-15-2005 at 7:40pm
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts
That is pretty awesome!  What camera system set up did you use for the panos?

Message posted by myvirtualagents on June-15-2005 at 7:44pm
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts
How do you do the magnify picture within a pano?

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-16-2005 at 5:43am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Cam set-up is MrotatorA, Nikon cp4500, FC-E8 and Manfrotto RC141 Tripod, bogan micro leveler.

Magnify... set url hotspot with mouse over as the image to magnify. Don't add a url link.

-------------

Message posted by myvirtualagents on June-16-2005 at 6:38pm
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts
Are these 2 or 3 shots with the fisheye?

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-17-2005 at 8:27am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
minimum of 3 shots... however I also did quite a few with more. each direction was at least 7 shots for blending. used various stiching programms for the images.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register