Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Where's 1.3? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ecodevoman on July-10-2005 at 1:48pm
View ecodevoman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ecodevoman Search   Quote ecodevoman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ecodevoman
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2004
32 Posts
I've been on the fence whether or not to buy this product. 1.25 has some problems I've been waiting to be resolved. I didn't want to deal with purchasing, then the immediate hassle of upgrading to 1.3. Just wanted to buy 1.3....but WHERE IS IT? Easypano announced in its May newsletter 1.3 would be available in June. Easypano is charging a lot for a product that needs so much improvement, which I could live with if I could trust them to provide consistent and on-time upgrades per user needs.

Message posted by inter6300 on July-10-2005 at 4:48pm
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts
I agree. A statement from Easypano would be apreciated.

-------------
http://www.powertext.ch Canon 20D / Sigma 8mm / Roundshot VR-Drive

Message posted by RuddersUK on July-10-2005 at 7:22pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
if 1.3 has had bugs ironed out i think it should be free to all existing customers of 1.25 who have had to put up with SO MANY unneccessary bugs. But yes we are all eagerly waiting!

Message posted by myvirtualagents on July-12-2005 at 1:36am
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts

I agree,

My understanding from an email that I got from Easypano is that when 1.3 does come out, it will be a free upgrade to customers who have 1.25. 

So you could go ahead and buy 1.25 and when 1.3 comes out, just update.

I agree 1.25 has a lot of little kinks that need to be worked out.  But! I have found it is a great products and gives us many options to use when putting together virtual tours.

Message posted by cuetoyou on July-12-2005 at 4:34pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts
It's out.

Message posted by ecodevoman on July-13-2005 at 11:28am
View ecodevoman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ecodevoman Search   Quote ecodevoman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ecodevoman
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2004
32 Posts

If 1.3 is out, why in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks don't they update their website accordingly so a person can be assured that they are purchasing the new version, not the old one they have to immediately upgrade?

Message posted by ecodevoman on July-13-2005 at 11:35am
ecodevoman
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2004
32 Posts

Another suggestion: If the company had it's collective act together, it could certainly justify the $499 price for TW. How long has the product been out and how long did users wait for the 1.3 upgrade? I'm guessing since we are on .3, there have only been two minor upgrades to a product that could use a lot of tweaking.

Based on state of the product and the lack of responsiveness to user needs, Easypano would do better to drop the price of this product to something reasonable, like $299...at least until it had a product that was ready for prime time. I have a list of 23 issues with 1.2 so far, but I can't see where it is worth my time to share them. How would I know it would make any difference? Would I have to wait over a year to see the fixes be implemented? 

Message posted by super_anne on July-15-2005 at 4:10am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

We are sorry that there is some problem with the installation package of Tourweaver 1.3, so we have cancelled the links to download Tourweaver 1.3 currently.

We are trying our best to solve this problem and it will be available within two days again in our website.

Sorry for the inconvenience. And thanks for your patience.

Best Regards!
Anne

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register