Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Got the New TW 1.3...Error???? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by myvirtualagents on July-12-2005 at 6:27pm
View myvirtualagents's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by myvirtualagents Search   Visit myvirtualagents's Homepage www   Quote myvirtualagents Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
myvirtualagents
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-28-2005
60 Posts

I just loaded the new 1.3. 

I keep getting an error every time that I try to preview a tour.

Is anybody else getting this error

Jave(TM) Plug-in Fatal Error

Cannot load class sun/plugin/javaruntime.

the bridge was installed a <c:\program~1\java\jre15~1.0._0>but the class is notthere

Modify the registry key to reflect the new bridge location
The key is hkey_local_machine\software\javesoft\java plug-in
or change your classpath to include the new directory
Please conult the documentation for more information

Also, can someone tell me what differance you notice other than the new templates?
Thanks
Todd
MVA

Message posted by erilu on July-12-2005 at 7:13pm
View erilu's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by erilu Search   Quote erilu Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
erilu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
July-12-2005
4 Posts

Hi. I found the same problem (in italian laguage). After that I tried to reinstall the last version (5.0) of Java Runtime Environment but after rebooting the same error happen. Anybody can help us?

Ciao

Message posted by erilu on July-12-2005 at 7:48pm
View erilu's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by erilu Search   Quote erilu Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
erilu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
July-12-2005
4 Posts

These are the new features. I found it inside the file named "what is new.txt" located in the installation directory (e.g.: C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 1.30 Professional Edition).

[+]New activation policy is adopted
[+]More skin templates are available
[+]Virtual tours published from 1.30 can be viewed in JRE 1.5

For the problem of the error in preview, I still have it.

Bye!

Message posted by Thomas on July-13-2005 at 2:20am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Hmm, it seems that there is a bug in the path to call Java for the preview. Have you tried to publish the tour and start it in the browser?

Saluti, Thomas

Message posted by virtualsv on July-13-2005 at 2:45am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

I can't even get my activation key working and I have clicked on send me key, and haven't received key, something isn't right.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by jane on July-13-2005 at 7:03am
View jane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jane Search   Quote jane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jane
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-31-2004
30 Posts

Hi. Please accept our apology. There is something wrong with Tourweaver 1.30 installation package. Under some computer OS, the virtual tours can not be previewed.

Those customers who have difficulty previewing the virtual tour, please download and install Microsoft JVM at:
http://www.easypano.com/download/msjavx86.exe

While those who can not start Tourweaver 1.30, please first close the program, then reboot computer and run Tourweaver again.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. We promise to solve this problem within two days.

Best regards,
Jane

Message posted by RuddersUK on July-13-2005 at 9:34am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
We run XP pro with the latest JVM from sun and have had no problems with TW 1.3 as yet apart from ALL the usual unneccessary bugs from 1.25!

Message posted by erilu on July-14-2005 at 12:57pm
erilu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
July-12-2005
4 Posts

Hi.

I undersood the problem (I have XP Home edition)... but I prefer not to install Microsoft JVM too.

Can you tell me if the problem will be soon solved also without MS JVM? I can wait to install 1.30 also because there are not important changes from 1.25.

Ciao

Luca

Message posted by jane on July-18-2005 at 11:38pm
View jane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jane Search   Quote jane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jane
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-31-2004
30 Posts

Hi,

The problem is solved now. Please download the latest version of Tourweaver 1.30 at:

http://www.easypano.com/free_trial.html

Before installing the latest version of Tourweaver 1.30, please first uninstall the old version.

Best regards,
Jane

Message posted by erilu on July-21-2005 at 1:57pm
erilu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
July-12-2005
4 Posts

Everything ok.

Thank you and ciao

Luca

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register