Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Url in Skin? & navigation bar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-19-2005 at 9:21pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Everybody

I am working on my first tour using tourweaver. So far it is proceeding just great, but there is 2 thins I cant seem to find out, so I was hoping some of you out there could help me.

1) When designing the skin how do I make a URL link. As far as I can see the only place I can add a URL link is as a hotspot in one of the panoramas. Is it not possible to make a part of the skin as a URL??

I have made a menu bar at the top of my skin with the words "Kontakt, Andre Centre, Traening, Forsiden) I want to make it so that when you press one of these words you jump to an other part of the webpage.

2) In the skin I can't find a "tour component" called Navigation bar. I know that I am able to make one, but how??

I know that my questions must seem foolish to you but I really hope some of you will take the time to help me anyway.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-20-2005 at 1:32am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi all

Just solved one of my own questions.

I now know that in order to make a HTML link in the skin I just have to use the "TextLink" button in tour components.

Just want to ask about something else. Is it only when I use the TextLink button and write some text that I can make some sort of indication that the text is a link to somewhere else?? The way I did it was to create a picture in photoshop including text and then I used the TextLing button to create the link. I like it this way because it gives me a lot more fredom when it comes to the actual text. Both regarding to Font, size and layout and so on.

Hope someone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

- a newbie trying to improve 

Message posted by super_anne on July-21-2005 at 4:14am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

Isn't the navigation bar made up of several buttons, such as "Left", "Right", "Up", "Down" and so on?

You can find the item "Tour Button" at the left bottom corner in panel "Skin". Click on it and you will see those navigation buttons.

Please have a try.

Message posted by phoenixrising on July-21-2005 at 12:39pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there Morten,

When in TW click on Skin

then click on Tour Button

then use URL for adding url's. You can add a mouse over effect as well.

Hope this helps... if not... just yell ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register