Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: hint not shown Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by panomark on August-18-2005 at 10:07am
View panomark's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panomark Search   Visit panomark's Homepage www   Quote panomark Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panomark
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
August-18-2005
6 Posts

Hi there,

Since using the new tourweaver 1.30 the hint is not shown. I guess it is just when the navigation buttons are placed at the bottom of the skin. Usually the hint will be shown above the tourbutton, but this is not working properly.
http://www.panoview.nl/7976/2050000473/linkscript.html
is a link where you can see this is not working. The help and pause button are shown, but the rest is not! This while the hints are filled in normally. In new tours I make, it is not shown, please help!

Thank you for your help.

Mark de Graaf

PanoView

Message posted by gidget on August-19-2005 at 2:09am
View gidget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gidget Search   Visit gidget's Homepage www   Quote gidget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts
 I've noticed the same problem, when you hover over certain buttons the hint may or may not show, some times it pops up for a second than it is gone, than if you come back to the button the hint may show.
Example
If you hover over the bottom buttons, Previous, next, zoom-in and zoom-out you will see this.

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register