Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: adjusting size of window when launching. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by quintje on September-08-2005 at 5:26pm
View quintje's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by quintje Search   Quote quintje Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
quintje
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-04-2005
6 Posts

Hello,   I have 2 questions;

1. Can someone please tell me how to adjust the size of the window when launching my tour?  When I launch my tour it will open a full window from explorer.

2.  My next question is, how do I remove the easypano logo when launching my tour and replace it with mine.  I would like to have it display the skin right away then show the progress bar when the viewer displays until the tour loads.

Thanks for all the help!!!!!

Message posted by quintje on September-08-2005 at 10:59pm
View quintje's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by quintje Search   Quote quintje Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
quintje
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-04-2005
6 Posts
for anyone else interested in the answer to question 2, see the previous posted message Startup Brand.

Message posted by super_anne on September-12-2005 at 5:04am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

1. After publish, Tourweaver will generate two html pages. You must have created a link and link it to one html page, which will open in full window.

You may try another way to run the tour. After publish, it will automatically generate some codes. Copy the codes into your webpage at any place you like. Then, put all the published files together with the file of the webpage . In this way, the tour will be played in a small poped up window.

2. In panel Skin, please click on the skin and the properties of the skin will appear in the right side. In the right corner, you will see the item "WaitingImage". Then please click on it and you can import your own image.  

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register