Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tours to DVD? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Fitz on September-14-2005 at 2:16pm
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

Has anybody out there got any suggestions on how to get tours to play as a DVD as one of my clients wishes to play his tours through his DVD machine?

Message posted by rickske on September-14-2005 at 4:13pm
View rickske's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickske Search   Visit rickske's Homepage www   Quote rickske Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Good question. I'd like to know if this is possible as well?

Message posted by Fitz on September-14-2005 at 4:16pm
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

Maybe screen capturing software is a solution?

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-14-2005 at 7:37pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
It is possible to do them with screen capture but then they offer no interactivity. unfortunatley you can not navigate virtual images on a dvd player. Capture wiz pro is what we used to make as movie files to put on DVDs. Forgot to mention, can put them on mobile phones aswell!

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-20-2005 at 7:12am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

@ rudders

Do you mind me aksing how this programm actually works. Am I to understand that I can transfer a virtual tour to a DVD my customers then can play on theid DVD?? IF so then I also guess that the size of the tour does not matter?? Thinking that this could be a good solution for a virtual tour with large imagefiles.

Best regards

Morten andersen

- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-20-2005 at 8:36am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hi Morten, Basically you draw a box (from the capture software) over the area you want to capture (the pano viewer) rotate the pano, then record. it captures a movie file of the rotating pano. you cant navigate it or anything but is a good option for viewing on a normal DVD player. File size depends on quality and size. but size doesnt matter as long as you can fit them all on your DVD. click for a small exampleHERE

Message posted by Thomas on September-22-2005 at 3:08am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Here is a tutorial for DVDlab Pro:
http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/tutorial/panorama.html

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-22-2005 at 4:50am
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
nice bit a kit that dvdlab cheers thomas!

Message posted by ajay on February-15-2006 at 4:38am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Hi/Help!!!

I am now looking to be able to put tours on to DVD to create a series of panoramas which move automatically from one to the next, so that my clients can display them on a plasma screen in their showrooms without them having to do anything, in effect an ongoing movie changing automatically from one scene to the next (similar to the automode in TW).
Second question relates to image quality. As the images will be displayed on a 45" plasma screen (16:9) any thoughts on image resolution/final image size, so that projected image quality on a 45" screen is acceptable?
Had a quick look at DVD pro which might be part of the answear, but any help appreciated as I need to answear my customers request asap.

Many thanks
Alan

-------------
aj

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-16-2006 at 10:50am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

have any of you actually tried DVD-lab PRo. DOes it work?? Can you control the viewer. and jump from room to room??

Best regards

Morten Andersen

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register