Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Client Promotional Disc Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Fitz on September-20-2005 at 10:09am
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

Hi Guys

I thought I'd share a sample of my show house disc I produce for my clients with you.

http://www.vizmark.co.za/Monterose.zip

I've reduced the resolution so the download is quicker.

Message posted by smooth on September-20-2005 at 1:51pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Fitz,

Good job mate.

Using Desktop Author and Tourweaver.

You do have some unnecessary items on the CD and this "could" lead to viewers discovering the tools used to build the tour etc. You can delete these easily though without affecting the tour or CD.

Also you should make use of the "new" copyright function in the latest release of DTA.

Nice to see I'm not the only one using this method.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by emarts on September-20-2005 at 2:44pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts

I couldn't get the virtual tour to work. I tried clicking on the Virtual Michine button but nothing happens.

Looks good though. I like the page flipping effect.

Message posted by smooth on September-20-2005 at 3:07pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Fitz,

I replied to your private message with all things to be removed.

You files loaded and worked perfectly on my PC.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Fitz on September-20-2005 at 3:18pm
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

The Virtual Machine attachment has been omitted in order to short the download time.

Message posted by rfh12002 on September-20-2005 at 3:51pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey there

This looks like something Id be really interested in knowing more about. Is there a place I can download it as I can't find it from the GUI website.

Many thanks

F

Message posted by Fitz on September-20-2005 at 3:58pm
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

F

Here's the link you looking for:

http://www.desktopauthor.com/

Message posted by rfh12002 on September-21-2005 at 5:09pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

Thanks to this link I've just gone and bought the autorunpro enterprise version and I highly recommend it! Many thanks as this has stopped me shelling out hundreds for director. I know director is different but this did the thing I needed atm.

One great thing about it is that it lets me have two different virtual tours on one CD and autorunpro lets me make a page up which allows my user to click on two different buttons to get the tour they want,

Brill!

Message posted by Fitz on September-21-2005 at 6:51pm
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts
Enjoy

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-04-2005 at 8:10am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Fitz

I can't see the virtual tour. DO you have an other example I can see?? I really thik it is an amazing concept you have, so thank you very much for sharing.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register