Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: QT files embedded in TW tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on November-02-2005 at 2:38pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

hi guys,

here is a demo and a layout i use for CD presentations. I've embedded a PDF and a 2 QT tours within the map funtion and the java pano spheres. the QT's aren't optimised for streaming... so the 1.4MB file size may take a bit to load. but i hope u like them and will appreciatte any comments as these are all taken with my 3 Month Canon 20d 8mm set up.

click here

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Jorge on November-03-2005 at 12:44pm
View Jorge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jorge Search   Quote Jorge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jorge
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-13-2005
20 Posts

Hi, Phoenix!

Thats awesome! I like how you have QT the window without tool bars

Can you tell how that is done?

Jorge

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-04-2005 at 11:30am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
We use a bit of Java script to publish the QT tour without the toolbars.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Jorge on November-10-2005 at 12:41pm
View Jorge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jorge Search   Quote Jorge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jorge
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-13-2005
20 Posts

Hi Phoenix,

I have been working on the script for the QT without toolbars But I can't get it right. Is it too much to ask if you will post the script?

Best Regards

Jorge

Message posted by smooth on November-10-2005 at 1:21pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Jorge,

Most here use a program called Wise Pop-Up to make windows open as desired. The latest version also has DHTML window options. You can make any sized window with or without Menu bars. Totally customisable and very easy. Buy once make as many as you like for as long as you like. You just add your URL's and tick some boxes and BINGO ! ! ! Makes Window Sizing EASY and it's pretty cheap too.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Jorge on November-10-2005 at 9:16pm
Jorge
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-13-2005
20 Posts

Smooth,

Thanks for the tip, great program!

Jorge

Message posted by KWorley on November-24-2005 at 3:21am
View KWorley's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KWorley Search   Quote KWorley Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KWorley
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-06-2005
17 Posts
Anyone have any idea how this is done? I can get a QT movie to open from a URL button, but it doesn't remove all of the browser extras. My understanding is that in order to have complete control of the window you have to do a popup window. Wise PoPup does give you the script, but where do you put the script to call up the Popup? What Javascript can go in the HREF section of the URL button? Is it different for a URL hotspot, versus a URL button? Does this require some API script?

The people I know that are good with Java don't know anything about Tourweaver I want to have multiple URL buttons open up different quicktime movies that are completeley fullscreen with no browser extras, only a link to close the fullscreen window back to the original menu. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin

Message posted by smooth on November-24-2005 at 7:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You would think that (Rob) Phoenixrising would share the way he added scripting in his tour with you/us. As I don't have Tourweaver I cannot really help you at this stage. I happily shared the information on how to make this possible from a fscommand folder using a standard URL button. All you are now missing is the way to implement the API scripting using Tourweaver.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-25-2005 at 9:28am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Sorry guys...

I've been in bed with the flu for the last two weeks and have not as of yet responded to a number of requests on how this is done. My programmer is on hols until wednesday... I'll then post some script and the way to embed this for ur usage.

Rob

-------------

Message posted by KWorley on December-11-2005 at 1:57pm
View KWorley's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KWorley Search   Quote KWorley Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KWorley
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-06-2005
17 Posts
I guess I am not the only one very interested in how to do this! As this post and the other one about linking a QT to a tour have almost 750 views between the two of them!

I wish I could figure out how to do this on my own. Hopefully at some point we will all know how to do this.

Kevin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register