Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Can map border color be blank? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tdmerch on November-03-2005 at 4:08pm
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Hi all,

Does anyone know if you can make the map without a border color?  I went into the config text file in the Skin.zip file and found the map color code but when I deleted the line and played the tour, the map boarder color went to a default of black. Any suggestions?

It's funny that the view does not have a border and the map always has one.

Thanks, Tom

Message posted by RuddersUK on November-03-2005 at 5:10pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
this is one of the many small but frustrating things about TW which hopefully will be sorted in TW2

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-04-2005 at 11:33am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Whilt the map borader can't be blank it can be any colour u want. When I don't want the impresion of the boarder to be there I just let the boarder colour be the colour of my skin. obviously this is a problem if you have somekind of pattening as ur skin. not perfect but does solve the problem most of the time.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register