Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Auto Scroll/Pan of Panoramic Images? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rickske on November-21-2005 at 12:11am
View rickske's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickske Search   Visit rickske's Homepage www   Quote rickske Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
I am currently having a problem with having a 1200 x 500 Panoramic Image scroll from left to right during "Movie Playback" mode, however when clicked on from my thumbnail viewer it is able to scroll. could this be ANOTHER BUG? Please prove me wrong. Anybody.

- I made sure that the image was "Actual Size" and NOT "Best Fit".
- Adjusted rotating speed to taste.

Anything else I'm missing here or what? Please advise.

Sample of a tour can be located here.

Message posted by kefinn on November-21-2005 at 4:57pm
View kefinn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kefinn Search   Quote kefinn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kefinn
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-11-2005
25 Posts

Do you have a start and stop position? What length of time is the sequence between these 2 points? Is rotation set for clockwise?

The only other thing I can suggest you check are the proportions of your image. Are you sure the image is not 1200 x 600? May have a problem if your sphericals are not the following proportions (Height = 1/2 the Width).

Good Luck,

Kevin

Message posted by rickske on November-21-2005 at 8:01pm
View rickske's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickske Search   Visit rickske's Homepage www   Quote rickske Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by kefinn on November-21-2005

Do you have a start and stop position? What length of time is the sequence between these 2 points? Is rotation set for clockwise?

The only other thing I can suggest you check are the proportions of your image. Are you sure the image is not 1200 x 600? May have a problem if your sphericals are not the following proportions (Height = 1/2 the Width).

Good Luck,

Kevin

Thanks alot for the feedback kefinn, but I think that you're referring to a spherical image rather an a regular still image. If you view the sample above you will know what I am talking about. I believe the 4th picture on the thumbnail scroller. Notice how when it's on "Movie Playback" mode that the image does not "auto-scroll" when it is being viewed, however, if you click on it the "auto-scroll" function begins.

Anybody else got feedback on this or is this another TW BUG that needs to be fixed?

- rickske

Message posted by kefinn on November-22-2005 at 10:03am
View kefinn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kefinn Search   Quote kefinn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kefinn
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-11-2005
25 Posts

Doesn't matter lickske. If you know how to give it a start and stop position (even on a still), it can do what you want.

Kevin

Message posted by rickske on November-23-2005 at 12:49am
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by kefinn on November-22-2005

Doesn't matter lickske. If you know how to give it a start and stop position (even on a still), it can do what you want.

Kevin

Tried it out and no luck. Can anyone try to make a sample tour and see if this works? I have no clue what's going on. Kind of frustrating.

Message posted by rickske on November-26-2005 at 3:46am
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by rickske on November-23-2005
Quote: Originally posted by kefinn on November-22-2005

Doesn't matter lickske. If you know how to give it a start and stop position (even on a still), it can do what you want.

Kevin

Tried it out and no luck. Can anyone try to make a sample tour and see if this works? I have no clue what's going on. Kind of frustrating.

BUMP.

Message posted by rickske on December-05-2005 at 3:55am
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
114 Views. 1 Reply. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message posted by ajay on December-05-2005 at 4:52am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts

Your link aint working!

-------------
aj

Message posted by rickske on December-07-2005 at 1:40am
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by ajay on December-05-2005

Your link aint working!

That's strange cause it works fine for me.

Try this and thanks for the reply. Hopefully I can get everything to work correctly.

http://www.360res.com/agents/keysal/2725_MacadamiaLane/virtualtour.htm

Message posted by ajay on December-07-2005 at 4:48am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Rickske
Im not sure what you are trying to do - r u trying to rotate a non-360 image?
What file size are your pano's? I get the feeling they are pretty large, if so this might be part of your problem.
Alan

-------------
aj

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register