Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: broken hotspot links? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phillip on November-23-2005 at 7:50am
View phillip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phillip Search   Quote phillip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phillip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-23-2005
2 Posts

Hi there all,

I am a beginner and have had a look for a problem like mine but haven't spotted one. I have a tour where I have linked a number of movie scenes. These seem to work OK in preview. I have now added a still image with a link from one of the movies. On the still image I have a link back to the movie. When running the preview the link to the still image works, but the link back does not. The still image displays, but and the hotspot for the link back disapears. The hotspot which took you to the still image reappears, but the still image remains on screen. It doesn't matter which location you set the still image hotspot to go to, it is always just the hotspot from the original movie that appears. I'm stuck!! Any help very welcome.

Message posted by ajay on November-23-2005 at 9:42am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Can u put this up on a weblink so we can see your problem?

-------------
aj

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-23-2005 at 1:13pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

Obviously seeing your files will help considerably but one thing that I have noticed is that one tour I had was having 'broken' hotspot links.  The hotspot would be linked but when clicked not much happened.  If your total tour size exceeds a certain limit (30 - 50 mb I have found) then it becomes too big and the programme begins to break down.  This may or may not be what you have happening but it's worth knowing about.

Hope that helps.

Message posted by phillip on November-25-2005 at 11:26am
View phillip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phillip Search   Quote phillip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phillip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-23-2005
2 Posts

Yes - My file size had grown to 39Mb - and having built the thing and tested it after adding each scene, there is definitely a point at which adding just one more picture means that some of the links collapse. I wish I had realised that before I bought it!

Thanks for pointing it out - I had wondered if it was just my notebook not coping when the tour got too big.

Message posted by smooth on November-25-2005 at 1:35pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Simply link one tour to another this will get you over the file size limitation.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register