Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Easypano Promotion Announcement Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by super_anne on December-07-2005 at 4:42am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

Thank you so much for your long-term support.

In return, we are doing a promotion for our valued clients.

From now on, as long as you have purchased either Panoweaver 4.00 (including Panweaver 3.01 Professional edition) or Tourweaevr 1.3 Professional edition (including Tourweaver 1.25 Professional edition), you may enjoy $100 discount to get the other. The promotion will expire on January 31th, 2006.

Login in Easypano User Panel at http://www.easypano.com/signin.html, and you will see the coupon code. Just click the button Add to Cart and enter the coupon code, you will enjoy the discount.

Note: For those who purchased box versions, you need to register your product online (http://www.easypano.com/register_products.html) first and then login in Easypano User Panel to enjoy the discount.  

Message posted by sonoran on December-07-2005 at 11:57pm
View sonoran's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sonoran Search   Quote sonoran Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sonoran
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-05-2005
11 Posts
Reply from a valued customer. I have been interested in Panoweaver for several months now.... I can't think of a reason why I would purchase it when there are significant problems with my current product Tourweaver 1.3 and there are no patches or fixes for these problems. I don't need to mention the problems for there are plenty of requests on this forum from people seeking resolutions to these bugs. I recommend that Easypano fix the bugs in the current products before asking  us valued clients  to purchase more software. I welcome a reply from Easypano and the other members of this forum. If we don't speak out,  how is Easypano going to fix our bugs and entice us to purchase new products in the future?????

Message posted by super_anne on December-09-2005 at 1:43am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

Thank you very much for pointing this out.

We will release Tourweaver 2.00 in June, 2005, which will solve most of the problems in Tourweaver 1.3. Anyway, there is no completely perfect software in the world and we will try our best to satisfy your requirements. We hope you could understand this.

We are always working hard and will improve the software to a higher level.

Message posted by ajay on December-09-2005 at 5:16am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
If we are looking to V2 of TW in June 2006 (I assume) why not start a list of improvements we would like to see. My particular issues without thinking about it too much are in priority order:

1 Edit/undo capability
2 Resize window capability
3 Auto resize to fit different screen resolution
4 Multi map capability
5 Sound multi format capability ie mp3 and wav and au etc
6 Enable a pop up function (something like in Desktop Author)
7 Sort out sizing issues (bugs) for 2d images

-------------
aj

Message posted by sonoran on December-09-2005 at 1:49pm
View sonoran's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sonoran Search   Quote sonoran Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sonoran
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-05-2005
11 Posts

I appreciate the fact that there will be a new version (2.00) of Tourweaver out in June of 2006 and I look forward to hearing about new features on this forum. My only thought about this is " Does Easypano expected me to pay for this new upgrade to fix problems in the software that I already paid for or is there going to be a free upgrade for users of the Tourweaver 1.3 versions".  Having said that I would like to make a point clear before I continue.....

"I think that Tourweaver is a very cool application and it performs its' advertised function pretty well."

However there are some basic features such as how the speed of the panorama takes off like a race car when the tour starts after publishing it. The speed is suppose to be controlled by the " Auto Rotating Speed"  silder in the Scene options of the Scene module.I have tried many different file sizes and they all produce the same speeding effect. This slider bar is broken and does not function at all!! This is not a little software problem that can wait another six months to be fixed. In my opinion this is a major problem that should never have made it into publication.. Am I expected to believe that the developers of Tourweaver did not see such a major mal-function of the software as this before the application was published? Yes there is a work around for this problem...but I have to tell you it is a major pain in the rear end to go and copy the movie and extend the length of each scene in the movie module every time I create a Tour. This almost never works the first time, but requires two or three attempts, eating up a half hour of my time. I ask? is my experience unique or is this the normal experience of users.

Now, I think "ajay" has a very good idea about a list and I'm going to offer up my three major problems for this list. All grips and no solution is not very productive.

1. fix the Auto rotating speed bar in the Scene module.

2.fix the zoom in problem with Still images when added to the Tour

3. In the Skin module...whenever I add the "next and previous scene function buttons" and then click on them in the published tour they run counter clockwise and at a race car speed. I don't even think about using this feature any more.

One last word....I think this is a great community forum board and I love how the users of Tourweaver bond together to help one another with Tour production problems. I started this thread for two reasons...one. to get off my chest the bugs that hinder me from creating my product in the shortest amount of time...and two, to let the developers of Tourweaver know that although there product is a good one it needs some repair and the sooner we have patches for these bugs the better. "Happy Tours to you all" !

Message posted by rickske on December-12-2005 at 3:59am
View rickske's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickske Search   Visit rickske's Homepage www   Quote rickske Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by sonoran on December-07-2005
Reply from a valued customer. I have been interested in Panoweaver for several months now.... I can't think of a reason why I would purchase it when there are significant problems with my current product Tourweaver 1.3 and there are no patches or fixes for these problems. I don't need to mention the problems for there are plenty of requests on this forum from people seeking resolutions to these bugs. I recommend that Easypano fix the bugs in the current products before asking us valued clients to purchase more software. I welcome a reply from Easypano and the other members of this forum. If we don't speak out, how is Easypano going to fix our bugs and entice us to purchase new products in the future?????

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices all the faults with the software program. A bug fix for FREE would be good.

Message posted by inter6300 on December-13-2005 at 2:36am
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts
I like TW , the support from Easypano Poeople and the help of the forum.

The thing I dont understand, that there are no regulary updates for the known bugs as described above.

I use other software in the same price range and these people offer regulary updates of the current product until the next major release appears.

And I feel, they take care of me and my investment in the software. I feel they really treat me like a "valued" customer. And I never had the desire to look for another product.

It' so easy to keep us customers happy, just offer us regulary minor updates. :) Easy, right?

kind regards Markus

-------------
http://www.powertext.ch Canon 20D / Sigma 8mm / Roundshot VR-Drive

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register