Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 3ds Max tour for CAD AEC Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rickrod on December-18-2005 at 8:36am
View rickrod's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickrod Search   Quote rickrod Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickrod
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
November-01-2005
16 Posts

Help!!!

I'm looking for some tutorial on how to create a Virtual Tour of CAD AEC using Tourweaver 1.3 and 3ds Max, Autocad . Anybody have a sample scenes or step by step instructions,Please?or how can I download a full Tour scenes so I can play to learn how was put together.I allready e-mail EASYPANO for Help and no answers at all.On Easypano galery they have a Tour in CAD AEC but they have nothing on how to create it.I received a Help from another user to use 3ds Max to import the dwgs and create the panoramas, thanks but is possible to give more detail info with a sample dwg for my trainning?Sorry to ask for so much Guys, Thanks

Rick

-------------
rick cocchiarale

Message posted by johnfl68 on December-18-2005 at 10:46am
View johnfl68's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johnfl68 Search   Visit johnfl68's Homepage www   Quote johnfl68 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johnfl68
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-27-2005
70 Posts
Rick:

Sorry, I have not done this, I just saw that it can be.

Try this link - it is a PDF - I think it tells how to use the newer built in 3ds Max plug in - talks about doing this for QuickTime but I believe that it can output the jpeg's as well:

http://www.synergy-learning.com/product/material_samples/3ds_max_modelling.pdf?'%2C'pdf'))%3B

I hope that this helps, wish I could be of more help, I'm sorry.

John

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-19-2005 at 5:33am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
it might be worth contacting Easypano as they have a few CAD examples in there showcase.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register