Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Modelweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on February-14-2006 at 4:00pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

I've just tried a 'wee thing' with model weaver but I would like to know if (and how) I can get an object movie working within Tourweaver.  Has anyone got any pointers on this one?

Much appreciated as ever.
F

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-16-2006 at 10:59am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi All

I would also love to know this. It would be a very very cool feature. I know you can make a link so it opens in a new window, but not inside the same viewer. . PErhaps with wise popup?

Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-05-2009 at 6:55pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

seem to remember having seen this in TW4 but can't for the life of me remember where - can someone point me to instructions for this please? I've done searches but its brought up zip

thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by mskp on June-06-2009 at 11:56am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!

You can do this with a pop-up image. Under "Actions" and there under "Misc" you have the "Pop up image" action. Once opened the dialog box browse the image you want to pop up. Once opened the browser window you can choose the type of file. You have to choose .swf and browse your file.

(You have to add the action to a button or a hotspot first of course)

Done.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-06-2009 at 1:30pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

sweet!

so in MW3 - its just a case of outputting the file as an swf ? I'm assuming theres no extra step needed?  Then just doing what you say above?(i've not bought it yet - i've been waiting until I found out the answer to this before buying!)

Thanks muchly

-------------

Message posted by mskp on June-06-2009 at 3:04pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!

To be sure, first test it with the trial/demo version, which I assume has to exist. I did not try it with an MW output file.
I did it with a .swf file (created with another soft) with no extra step/s in between. Let us know how it works.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-06-2009 at 3:48pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Loving the previews but I'm having a problem I had a workaround for earlier. When I output to flash there is something which goes a bit wrong. Flash Player 9 IS installed but IE needs it to be 'unblocked' and the 'result' html page just sits blank with nothing happening. I did have this problem solved for another similar thing a while back but I cant remember what I did.

I get the 'activeX needs permission' thing and 'please download and install the latest version of player'

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-06-2009 at 7:42pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

OK - realised what I was doing wrong (I think) - MW exports  the flash file with two html and an .swf - I was stupidly trying to open the result.html as the .swf rather than the result.swf file (force of habit with easypano products with that one being the one that launches the 'cool' thing youve made')

ok - new problem - I've followed the instructions above but in the tour I point the pop up image at the .swf file and all I get is a blank image

www.actualeducation.co.uk/demo/swftest/index.html - all very 'demoish' so nothing looks good but you see that the modelweaver bit is just a blank box...

any help is much appreciated thanks

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-06-2009 at 8:17pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

oh - I can't seem to actually 'view' the outputted .swf file anyway on my desktop - here its here

www.actualeducation.co.uk/demo/result1.rar

I'll open a ticket - thanks

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-07-2009 at 7:01am
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Ok it DOES work but it seems not to like it when you export a modelweaver file which doesnt have a toolbar!

http://www.actualeducation.co.uk/demo/swtest/index.html

Bit rough and ready but it gives you an idea of whats possible even without it being a typical model!

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register