Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Mutiple Maps Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by i360tours on March-04-2006 at 6:09pm
View i360tours's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by i360tours Search   Quote i360tours Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
i360tours
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-04-2006
2 Posts

I am about to work on a major golf course project where I shot 3 - 4 panoramas per hole as well as a number of panoramas within the clubhouse.

In addition to the viewing window, I would like to have a map of the whole golf course with links to each hole embedded in the map.  After clicking on some hole, I would like to have a graphic of that hole appear either in the same location of the opening map or in a different map location in the skin.  I would then like to have links to the various pano areas on that hole.  Is this possible?

I'm sure someone out there has figured out a way to do this.  Maybe clicking on the hole initially will have to trigger another popup. Just thinking out loud

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-06-2006 at 11:49am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

I know that this issue have been up serveral times.

I know that most people who want serveral maps are making serveral tours, wich then open up in the same window. I just can't find the thread that explains it, but don't worry I am sure somebody else can give you more details. I know that it is very much possible.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by ajay on March-07-2006 at 4:58am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
The constraints here are that in TW you can only have one map and one viewer. However, you can fudge around this.
For example, you could insert the map of the course as the tour map with the 18, (or19) links to the holes. These would each link to a particular master pano of the hole. On each of these master panos you could create a link to the secondary panos that you wish to display.
Or
On your map you could link to a 'movie' for each hole, which features the 3/4 panos. You would therefore end up with 18 or so mini movies.
Try and see what works for you
Alan

-------------
aj

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register