Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Weird problem with TW workspace screen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ajay on March-15-2006 at 5:38am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
I am having a really weird problem on my new laptop. This is a standard Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop computer (with a widescreen optimum resolution of 1680x1050) see a screen view of the TW workspace set at 1024x768 res.
The bottom and right side of the TW workspace are not visible. I appreciate that TW2 may resolve this problem but I do not understand why when setting my screen res to the recomended setting I am still having this problem. Is it possible that it is an issue with my operating system, I am running XP home edition on my laptop and XP profesional on my PC (where I have no problems)? There must be a simple reason why this problem exists, your help appreciated.
(Tech support at TW has not been able to resolve)
Alan

-------------
aj

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-18-2006 at 4:26am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

I was surprised to read your thread, it is a bug that should not exist.

Just to let you know. I too have a widescreen computer, I have the Windows XP home edition SP2. I use a screen resolution of 1024x768 I only do this because I use my computer for sales meetings and I want to show my potential clients realistic tours, so I keep the resolution at 1024x768 as this is the most common.

It also helps me when designing the skins for tours. I want to have a result that is similar to what my client will see.

I am sorry that I could not be of any more help.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register