Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Map question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by alive307 on April-21-2006 at 4:03pm
View alive307's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alive307 Search   Visit alive307's Homepage www   Quote alive307 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alive307
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2006
2 Posts
I need to know can you chang the map with hot spots. for example i have a a two story house that has a vt on the second floor is there a way to have the map chang? really new to tourweaver any help would be great

Message posted by kropke on April-21-2006 at 4:54pm
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

This is not possible.  Someone posted a sample of how they got around this by creating links to two different tours.  Go to this thread.  A link to the sample is on the first page.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=1424&SearchPagePosition=1&search=multiple+map&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Thread&forum=6&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Good luck

Message posted by Hawkaye on April-24-2006 at 11:09pm
View Hawkaye's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye Search   Visit Hawkaye's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-19-2006
18 Posts

I've got a two story church I've done for insurance coverage, and I just put two floors on the same map, just made the map tall and narrow enough to view.  You can see it here..... http://moremoneytomorrow.com/tours/FtWaltonSDA/Tourviewer_ft_walton.html and I've only been working with panoweaver/tourweaver for about 1.5 weeks, still learning all kinds of new bells and whistles...

Message posted by chevy4wd on April-25-2006 at 1:13am
View chevy4wd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chevy4wd Search   Quote chevy4wd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chevy4wd
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-21-2006
35 Posts

Hawkaye

Nice job on the church, I noticed as I pan left or right (fast) on the VT that the music (audio) clicks (hesitates).  I've noticed this on my tours also, is there a setting to eliminate this? 

chevy4wd

Message posted by alive307 on April-25-2006 at 5:47pm
View alive307's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alive307 Search   Visit alive307's Homepage www   Quote alive307 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alive307
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2006
2 Posts

here is my fix kinda thoguht of doing this way before i posted my topic. But I wanted to make sure there was not a better way thanks for the input though

http://www.openhouse4u.com/xp/Tourviewer_roosevelt.html

Message posted by Hawkaye on April-25-2006 at 9:20pm
View Hawkaye's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye Search   Visit Hawkaye's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-19-2006
18 Posts

chevy4wd, what's your connection to the internet?  I haven't noticed the audio problem on my end when viewing live over the net, but will check into it and ask others.  I could deffinatley cut down on the length of the audio file, for the net, but as most of these insurance tours will be on CD, I don't feel the file size is quite as important.  But thanks for the observation and I'll look into it on this end.

Hawkaye

Message posted by chevy4wd on April-26-2006 at 1:22am
View chevy4wd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chevy4wd Search   Quote chevy4wd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chevy4wd
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-21-2006
35 Posts

Hawkaye,

I have Comcast High speed internet. I tried it again and now it works fine??? Huh?? Any how, this sometimes occurs when I preview my tour.  I could be also my web host but the other tours I made are not doing it anymore.  Maybe my RAM is on overdrive..  I guess 1.25 g of RAM may not be enough.  I have no clue!!!

chevy4wd

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register