Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 2.0, Policy Upgrade? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on July-05-2006 at 1:41am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hi,

I post this in case somebody already received an answer from Easypano. I will be a new user, and I was wondering what would happen if the version 2.0 comes out few weeks after I buy the version 1.30

I have already asked them twice but still I get no anwser while other support requests are answered almost right away...

Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by Alexandre on July-06-2006 at 6:47am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Easypano told me that the regular upgrade price would be applied, which means that I have to pay full price for the version 1.30 now, and add another 300$ for the upgrade in october, 3 months later, instead of waiting for the new version to be released and pay the normal price...

Is it just me or does it sounds unfair ?

-------------
Alexandre G.
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by mrgee on July-06-2006 at 12:30pm
View mrgee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mrgee Search   Visit mrgee's Homepage www   Quote mrgee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mrgee
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-27-2006
5 Posts

That does seem alittle unfair.

You usually get one upgrade for free.

Message posted by Alexandre on July-07-2006 at 12:14pm
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

They told me via their online support, that they don't even know yet the price of version 2.0, but they added that it would probably be more expensive than the version 1.30 ...

No special offer/discount for upgrading 3 months after having spent 500$ ... 800$ for tourweaver seems a little bit expensive to me, it's a great software but give me a break, 800$...

I guess I will just spend the summer shooting, and create my tours when the version 2.0 is out, or maybe choose another software equaling Tourweaver and being cheaper

-------------
Alexandre G.

Message posted by MathSphere on July-24-2006 at 1:44pm
View MathSphere's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MathSphere Search   Visit MathSphere's Homepage www   Quote MathSphere Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MathSphere
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
July-24-2006
3 Posts
Hey,
I hope they let us upload yhe new version for free, cause the 1.3 version is not working well.... all the preview bugs are gaving me a headache...

-------------
Math in QC
www.photo-sphere.ca

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-26-2006 at 3:54am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi all

Lately there have been much talk about a new version of TW.

Honestly I want to see it before I believe it. We have had SO many different dates for the release that I personally don't pay any attention to it before a new version actually exist.

To all of you who are considering buying the current version or wait for the new update. Ask your self. If you buy TW 1.3 now how much money can you make in eg 2 months before the new version MAYBE is released. You have to compare the cost vs. the profit before you can consider if a product is expensive.

Just my thoughts

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register