Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 360 Smooth & 360 Texas ( David ) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by alana on July-21-2006 at 3:58pm
View alana's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alana Search   Visit alana's Homepage www   Quote alana Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alana
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-21-2006
10 Posts

I first got my Easypano software at the end of December of last year.. ( in fact i lost my user name and password- had to make a new one now / i have not been on the forum here since bout then ) Been busy working, or learning my new equipment.. I just want to send much thanks to 360 Texas- David. He has been there helping me since day one, and so has 360 Smooth, he right from the beginning helped answer questions I had about equipment compatibility.. Lately I have been working on frontpage trying to build a basic web presence, so i can upload my virtual tours directly to my website.. I could not figure out how to get my virtual tours onto my ite at all.. If it was not for David at 360 Texas and the help of 360 Smooth I would not have been able to accomplish this task.. Which if i didn't get this figured out I wouldn't have a business.. Now I can move on and continue growing and learning with the equipment and software, and can now concentrate on my business.. Thank you so much to the both of you gentleman, without either of your help, I would not be here today! I am forever in your debt!

Alana Kim

Las Vegas Virtuals

Message posted by 360texas on July-21-2006 at 4:16pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Alana,  you are welcome.  Glad we could help.  Smooth gave us the real answer.. it was the 'encryption' option that was preventing your imaging being seen on your website.

Drop by here if you need more assistance.  Lots of folks here in this TW forum can help.  Then maybe someday you might have an opportunity to help someone else.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on July-22-2006 at 3:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Nice of you to stop by and say thanks Alana.

Glad we could be of assistance.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by danny on July-24-2006 at 6:19am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

Oh, i was moving to tears....

Dave and Smooth are real experts on panorama and photography.

This forum will be more prosperous with more men like them.

Hope Alana will be one of them. We need communication.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register