Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Need to edit the publish settings Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mustang_lex on August-11-2006 at 10:53pm
View mustang_lex's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mustang_lex Search   Visit mustang_lex's Homepage www   Quote mustang_lex Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mustang_lex
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-05-2006
30 Posts

OK . If you have noticed with the latest update with Microsofts Internet Explorer, you now need to click the "Applet" to activate. This also goes for objects as well. Well I found this completely annoying and after working for hours I found a great solution. The thing is, is that you have to add a new file to the root folder of your Virtual Tour and make a couple modifications to the HTML code. 

How can I edit the way Tourweaver Publishes your VT?

I am more then happy to share how I fixed this issue if anyones interested I will post the fix.

Message posted by smooth on August-12-2006 at 4:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi mustang_lex,

The fix is well know and common place for all active content on webpages that need to be shown via Internet Explorer.

Please see this thread

Tourweaver and Panoweaver in their currant form were released well be this change and there is no way to implement an auto method yourself in to the programs. Later this year a new version of both Tourweaver and Panoweaver will be released and they should cover this problem.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mustang_lex on August-16-2006 at 11:54pm
View mustang_lex's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mustang_lex Search   Visit mustang_lex's Homepage www   Quote mustang_lex Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mustang_lex
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-05-2006
30 Posts
OK. Will this update be free to those like us who paid for TourWeaver?

Message posted by smooth on August-17-2006 at 12:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As it is a major update it will not be free when the release of Tourweaver 2.0 is released. I do not know the charge or the exact release date. But I know from past history when you jump major version builds I.E: 1.0 to 2.0 there is always a charge. Tourweaver 1.10, 1.25 and 1.30 were minor upgrades and were free.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register