Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: New Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by enviropix on August-16-2006 at 12:08pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

First I got to say...I love this program!

Here's a new tour featuring a client of mine who builds luxury homes.

http://www.enviropix.com/optima/vrain.html

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by 360texas on August-16-2006 at 1:53pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

EXACTLY TO THE POINT !!!

Excellent work ...  I think you might have just set another standard to try to meet or exceed.

Glad you finally got it working !!!

Now we have to figure out how to make it a FULL SCREEN pano !

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on August-16-2006 at 2:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jeff,

Nice work mate.

Personally I think the viewer and the map are a little out of proportion to one another. But this is just a personal opinion.

Nice to have another regular Tourweaver user and contributor.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by enviropix on August-16-2006 at 4:07pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

Hey Smooth,

Funny you should mention that, my housemate pointed out the same thing.

But there is a reason to my madness.

The floor plan had to be that size, since anything smaller was too hard to read. As for the location of the map to the viewer, well I had to keep the drawing of the pool intact since it relates to the whole composition of the house.

Believe me....I played with photoshop all day and this last version was the most aesthetically pleasing.

But thanks for the complement anyways! And for your help yesterday!!

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by smooth on August-17-2006 at 12:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I noticed the map was thin and had to be that size.

The criticism was no biggy, just something that crossed my mind when viewing, the whole tour as a package is very pleasing and you should feel proud. If you like from the applet to fullscreen panoramas you will have nailed it.

I'm sure we all look forward to seeing my Tourweaver tour from yourself.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on August-17-2006 at 4:23am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Jeff

Also a compliment from Denmark. I think your tour proof what you can achieve with tourweaver by professionals.

I really hope solutions like yours will be more common so we can get the market to concentrate only on the best. The competition is fierce from still photographers and video presentations. The only way our media - Virtual tours - will survive is if we only produce the best. But that also means that we will have to raise the standard and you contribute to that. Congratulation.

Just one note. Why not make the floor plan in 3D?? Its easy with a program like Floorplan 3D from www.imsisoft.com  

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by enviropix on August-17-2006 at 12:42pm
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

Hey Morten,

Thanks for the complements and observations. I agree, we need to raise the bar with this profession. And with products like tourweaver, I think it's entirely possible. 

I had been shooting iPIX tours for the past 8 years and always found it difficult in having the clients webmaster create a page for my tours that would showcase my work in a postive/creative format. I can't tell you how many times I had spent hours editing my tours only to have them posted poorly or sometimes never at all.

But Tourweaver gives me so much more control to display my work that is beneficial to me and my clients, and also now provides a new revenue stream.

So, I hope we all raise the bar a bit more and reap all the financial rewards associated with it.

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register