Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hospital Tour (w/ theme music) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mgora1 on August-17-2006 at 9:24pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

Hello all,

We just finished a major project for a hospital.  I tried to post a a link the other day to the large tour with all the music and voice overs.  I think it was way too large for anyone to get a look.  Anyhow, we have pulled out the sound files so that we can share on the forum and get your feedback.  The real version has theme music throughout and a professional actress doing voice over facts throughout each scene.  It was for CD distribution so size was not an issue.

Tell me what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.virtualvue.com/wellstar/nosound/ws.html

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on August-18-2006 at 4:27am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Matthew

Yet an other contribute to show the best of what Tourweaver can do. And the effect of a well designed tour of a hospital. Nice work.

I have one question:

1) How did you make the small thumbnails? I have been trying to do this, but I can only get tourweaver to make thumbnails from the .jpegs (showing all 360 degrees).

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by mgora1 on August-18-2006 at 9:29am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

Hey Morten,

We create the thumbnails in photoshop and the rollover states.  Then we add those three images to a scene link button in TW.  Hope that helps.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on August-18-2006 at 10:42am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi matthew

Thank you for your advice. I will try this approach.

Many of my clients have asked me for these kind of thumbnails and I also personally believe that they are much more usefull.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by mgora1 on August-18-2006 at 1:00pm
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
We added just the theme music back in for the web version.  The tour seemed so plain without it.  Still had to leave the voice overs out though.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by use2bkewl on August-18-2006 at 11:36pm
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
In the voice overs how and did you get it to stop repeating over and over in the scene?

Message posted by mgora1 on August-21-2006 at 1:04pm
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by use2bkewl on August-18-2006
In the voice overs how and did you get it to stop repeating over and over in the scene?
The client wanted it to repeat after a set time as thay are "Did you know" type facts about the hospital services.  With this requirement we just had to generate the amount of silence they needed. 

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by mgora1 on August-21-2006 at 1:05pm
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
99 views and only comments form 2 people????  C'mon everyone, we are really looking for feedback one way or another.  Thanks

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by enviropix on August-21-2006 at 1:52pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

Hey Matthew,

I think it looks great. There are a lot of hospitals around my area and I have been meaning to get out and sell something along this line.

Overall I think the tour looks great and performs well. I'm not a huge fan of pop-up windows, but since you said this was for cdrom, I guess that's really not an issue here.

Also, the panos look great! Lots of clarity and detail. I bet your client is very happy!

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by mgora1 on August-21-2006 at 2:50pm
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Thanks Jeff.  The pop ups were pretty much the only viable option with the amount of information they wanted displayed.  We are all really happy with the way it turned out.  And in case you are wondering the color scheme is an exact match to their existing website.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register