Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: How do I change a Map in a tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Mark Bushkes on August-22-2006 at 12:19pm
View Mark Bushkes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Mark Bushkes Search   Visit Mark Bushkes's Homepage www   Quote Mark Bushkes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Mark Bushkes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-22-2006
1 Posts

Hi

How can I load up a new MAP in a tour so that after leaving a room on say one floor of a building it changes to another floor with all the various sceens accociated with it.

Mark

Message posted by enviropix on August-22-2006 at 2:36pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

I think you would have to create a separate tour and then create a link to it. Then it would probably be best to create some sort of "waiting image" that would be related to the tour as it loads.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on how about to do this? I know I have wondered the same thing. Perhaps this could be added to the next version??

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by mustang_lex on August-29-2006 at 10:59pm
View mustang_lex's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mustang_lex Search   Visit mustang_lex's Homepage www   Quote mustang_lex Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mustang_lex
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-05-2006
30 Posts
You would need a separate tour and have the link open the URL with that second floor

Message posted by smooth on August-30-2006 at 2:56am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Or you can make one image with two maps and use the slider to access. Placing clear instructions on the make would make it easy to understand.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register