Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: How to include full screen panos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-15-2006 at 3:49am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi there

With the viewer from Immervision it is possible to click and see the pano in full screen. I would like to copy this opportunity into a tourweaver tour, but I am not sure how to do it. Does anybode have a good suggestion?? Should I make a small button/link in the panorama?? Should I make a list with links to full screen panos in the skin??

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-15-2006 at 4:25am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hi Morten
Ive thought about this one time and time again but the only thing I have found is to have 2 buttons/text links associated with each pano, one to change the pano in the small viewer and another, a url button to load the full screen pano. Any other suggestions??.. Maybe would be a good feature to include a dedicated button in TW2??

Regards.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-15-2006 at 4:56am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

No that is also the only solution I can find. It would really be an effective feature in TW2 but I don't expect it.

Any one else with suggestions??

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by danny on September-19-2006 at 5:00am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts
sure, Tourweaver 2 are able to play panoramas in full screen. but still some bugs till now. we are catching them.

-------------
Easypano, Inc.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-19-2006 at 6:05am
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi danny

That is great news.

Can you give any more details about new features?? I am looking forward for the release date.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register