Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Skin templates Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-23-2006 at 5:03am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi everybody

I have to admit that I am not very creatice and I do not know Photoshop well enough to make the right kind of skins.

I know that Easypano supply a range of skins with different buttons etc. but does any of you know if it is possible to find additional skins?

Best regards

Morten Andersen

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by danny on October-25-2006 at 4:27am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

you may buy some skins from easypano online store.

-------------
Easypano, Inc.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-25-2006 at 11:24am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Danny

yes I know you have some additional skins for sale. But honestly they are a bit boring. A couple of the metal templates are all right but the rest is not very creative.

I hoped to see a broader line of skins. Why not start a page where some of you creative folks that design exellent skins can sell your skins. Just like www.templatemonsters.com That would be excellent and I would happily contribute with my share of skins.

I am especially missing frames for the viewer.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by cuetoyou on October-26-2006 at 2:57pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts
Morten, I remembered a link to some very cool skins posted a while ago, and here it the link:

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=2324&SearchPagePosition=1&search=skins&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=6&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

The "Creative" ones are pretty funky.

Glenn

Message posted by cuetoyou on October-26-2006 at 2:59pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts
Sorry, here is the link as an errrr...link.

Nice Skins

Message posted by smooth on October-27-2006 at 12:45am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I do custom built skins to meet customers requirements with your own logo etc.

Depends on what you are after, a generic skin that is just like all the others or a personalised skin for you and you only in your own colours etc.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-27-2006 at 7:12am
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Glenn

Yes I have seen this thread as well. I also contacted mustang_lex at

http://www.ihearyadevelopments.com/virtualtour

but he never responded :o(

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by VirtualTours4u on April-26-2007 at 2:11pm
View VirtualTours4u's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VirtualTours4u Search   Visit VirtualTours4u's Homepage www   Quote VirtualTours4u Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VirtualTours4u
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-26-2007
11 Posts

I have worked with many different drawing packages; the easiest method I have found to create skins is by using Visio and saving the skin as a JPG.   I then re-size as necessary.  The advantage is that in Visio you can easily move, layer and resize images and boxes ... very intuitive.

-------------
... make a memorable first impression ...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register