Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Publishing My First Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by atvt on November-03-2006 at 2:11pm
View atvt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atvt Search   Quote atvt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atvt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-03-2006
1 Posts
Needs some help...I am publishing my first tour, if I publish it to my PC I am fine, I can run it perfectly but when I publish it to the web server (Yahoo) I can't run it? Any help would be appreciated

-------------
AT

Message posted by 360texas on November-03-2006 at 4:11pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Our website is not on an yahoo server.  Maybe else someone can help.  It might help is you could provide your yahoo website URL... maybe we can take a look and see whats going on.

URL please?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by tturner on November-03-2006 at 5:45pm
View tturner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tturner Search   Quote tturner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

AT:

I have my website hosted by Yahoo Small Business and have not had any problems posting panos or tours.  I use Frontpage to build my site and then upload from there.  Do you have other panos on your site that are working?

TT

Message posted by richard sink on November-04-2006 at 8:41pm
View richard sink's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by richard sink Search   Quote richard sink Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
richard sink
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-12-2006
5 Posts
AT,

I am having the same problem with publishing to a Sitebuilder site hosted by Yahoo.

Richard

Message posted by tturner on November-05-2006 at 12:14am
View tturner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tturner Search   Quote tturner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

AT & Richard:

Sitebuilder may be the problem here.  I quickly learned when starting out with Sitebuilder that it was very limited and my results were not what I wanted to show future clients.  I then moved on to Web Editor and also ran into a wall with little or no documentation to help me out.  I got wiser and purchased Frontpage and have not had any problems since.  Dreamweaver is another excellent product that other people I work with use to build business sites.  With FP and DW there is a large knowledge base on the web and published in books to help you get your site up.  I don't claim to have the best site out there, but when I need to add on or change I can find a way to make it work.  With Sitebuilder I could not get past basic navigation.  Your HTML editor is not your only tool.  I have also relied heavily on Photoshop and Illustrator for content and graphics that I put onto my site.  With these programs you get what you pay for and Sitebuilder was free.

Good Luck
TTurner 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register