Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Adding stills Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by enviropix on December-10-2006 at 10:13am
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

Greeting.....

My client asked if I could add a shot of the front of the building. I said no problem. Here's the link: http://www.enviropix.com/drford/carolford.html

I think it looks ok, but I'd like to have the zoom be a bit more fluid rather than just zoom at the end and fade into the next pano. When I played with it, it was either going to be this way or just remain fixed.

Jeff

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by prb16 on December-10-2006 at 4:50pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi Jeff,

I personally have achieved the zoom effect by zooming in on the image incrementally in the preview window, then inserting each frame in to the timeline, I added 1, 2 or 3 blank frames between the image frames to create the transition or the tweening effect. I did this in several scenes in this tour.
tour

Please excuse the use of the one-shot lens in some of scenes in the
the tour as I have seen the error of my ways and have up graded to the Canon 5d and 8mm Sigma lens, which I am learning to use to achieve the best possible spherical panos.

Hope this helps,

Paul.

Message posted by enviropix on December-14-2006 at 3:05pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help. Both the screen shot and your tour example were most helpful!  Plus I really liked your tour!

Jeff

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register