Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Window size when published to CD Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by roadrunner on January-15-2007 at 11:25am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts
Hi all, after publishing my tour(through tourweaver) onto CD the viewing window is smaller than the browser it is viewed in, how do I alter this so it fits and where do I alter it!!
Many Thanks

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on January-15-2007 at 1:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The window size remains the same as the build size. Tourweaver 1.30 is not designed to do full screen panoramas.

What you build and preview is what you are recording to your CD.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadrunner on January-15-2007 at 2:08pm
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi Smooth, sorry I did not explain myself properly. Is it possible to change the size of the browser window which the tour is viewed in from the CD? At the moment the skin is around two thirds the size of a fully opened browser and I would like the browser to fit the skin. Are you with me?

Thanks

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on January-16-2007 at 12:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Oh! OK, yes there would be a way to do this but would take some thought as to the best and cheapest way to do this for you. I will give it some thought.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on January-16-2007 at 1:15pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Putting more thought into this, it raises questions in my mind.

• You want the tour to be "sized" correct? (window the tour size)
  • What is the plain for the remaining space outside the framed tour? (Just desktop)
  • Pop-up blockers (included in browsers these days) will cause havoc. Though this can be overcome with DHTML or Ajax I would think.

Basically I'm asking the question WHY? you want this to happen? I have done some testing and can get some results but I need more from you and your plain.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-16-2007 at 6:00pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

I know that recently there was a guy who showed a tour where he had made some adjustments to the tourweaver_XXX file so that it was centered and the window size was the same size as the tour skin.

So is it not easier just to do this?? Edit the Tourweaer_XX file and then burn the cd??

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on January-16-2007 at 11:43pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

NO is the sort answer.

You need a launch page to get a sized window. This is why I need more information on what is trying to be achieved.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on January-16-2007 at 11:46pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The trick will be to have the launch page close itself after a short time. (allowing enough time to launch the sized window)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadrunner on January-17-2007 at 4:14am
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

The only way I can decribe it is when the tour is viewed through the web as it opens in a new window the window is sized to fit. When I burn the same tour to CD with autorun, obviously this opens a new window when played but a full sized one, so this particular tour which is probably a quarter of the size of a full browser leaves lots of room around the right hand side edge and below. I want to know if when used with autorun can it start to play in a window that fits!Thanks for your help and patience. 

Regards

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on January-17-2007 at 4:42am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yeah we got that much! LOL

But when you view the tour (local or across the Internet) you first have a page that you click a link on to launch the "sized" window to open. This is the same deal on the CD right?

Even if your tour opens in a sized window - the rest of the screen is going to have something displaying (either desktop or a browser window under) my theory is to have the "under" window just display a colour (or pattern) if you desire.

The alternate to this is the centre the tour on a html page and set a colour page background.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register