Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tours on DVD? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Thatone1785 on January-19-2007 at 5:37pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Has anyone ever put virtual tours on a DVD for viewing on a TV?

I have a company that is asking for that and I've never done it before.

What software would you use for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by daugaard47 on January-19-2007 at 6:07pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
i talked to danny from easypano and he said that will be a new feature on the long awaited TourWeaver 2.0

Quote: Originally posted by daugaard47 on December-26-2006
I talked to Danny from Easypano and asked him about the new features.this is what he told me .Full Screen , Switch Maps ,Mp3 format , and export as video.Some of the new features in TourWeaver 2 . Release in Jan. 2007.

Message posted by Thatone1785 on January-19-2007 at 6:26pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I really hope that works out well with the new TW 2... I'm daily checking easypano site for the release and will be one of the first to buy it I'm sure...

I need to do a demo for a heath care company that owns over 60 nursing homes in my area and they want tours for all of them if this works out... They want everything on DVD cause old folks and computers don't always mix real well.

Anyone else done this before?

Is there a way to publish to DVD in Desktop Author?
How about Photodex, anyone tried that?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by smooth on January-19-2007 at 11:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have no idea prior to the release of Tourweaver 2.0 and what it might be capable of doing as far as DVD are concerned. But you might like to see www.vrwave.com and download and burn the sample.

Doing DVDs is not an easy answer. There are some difficult ways to do it but by taking screen captures and making your own movie.

I have both Photodex and Desktop Author and the answer is NO. :O(

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bubba on October-22-2007 at 2:10pm
View bubba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bubba Search   Visit bubba's Homepage www   Quote bubba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
is this now possible in TW3?   It seems to be, but I tried it and it didn't work.

Message posted by smooth on October-22-2007 at 2:26pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is possible I have done many since the release of 2.0 all went well and impressed many people/clients.

The tours are "panoramas" only that follow "your" movie path. Of course using the path you can set direction, zoom etc.

I do though use another program to author the .mpg file that Tourweaver produced to get it into correct DVD format.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bubba on October-22-2007 at 2:51pm
View bubba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bubba Search   Visit bubba's Homepage www   Quote bubba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
What do you use to burn it onto DVD?..  I used Windows Media Player.. and it didn't work.

Message posted by smooth on October-22-2007 at 2:55pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I use a program called MOVAVI Video Suite.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by bubba on October-22-2007 at 4:33pm
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts

still can't get it right...  I'm in the Movie REC screen and at the bottom I click on export video and I've tried MPEG-1 format and all I get is a few seconds of a 280 sec tour....  when I try DVD_NTSC format it seems to work and I can view it in MOVAVI but it won't burn it...  and windows won't play that one at all...  hmmmmm..  I'm kinda stumped.

Can I burn a DVD with the trial version of MOVAVI?

Message posted by bubba on October-22-2007 at 5:16pm
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
ok.. Smooth.. I got the DVD to work but the sound didn't get burned on it..  any help?..  when I preview the tour in TW3 the sound is there.. but it didn't make it to the DVD

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register