Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: so.. where to start. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by simba on January-24-2007 at 9:52am
View simba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simba Search   Quote simba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-14-2006
10 Posts
Hey guys,

As im sure there is, I'm one of the new guys around. I have a 350D, tripod, MrotatorTcpsh, 8mm FX DG 3.5 fisheye, PW, TW, - anything i missed ?

So how do i start to take pics of a room. Can i just simply turn a full 180 to take my first two shots, and then one up, one down ??. Ive tried a few practice shots but I always get the message of mismatched points in PW. Do I need any overlap and set my camera back slightly on the second shot..

Sorry for being the new kid on the block, but this all really new to me.

Any suggestions on how to start would be a tremendous help.

Many regards. Simba

-------------
chicken or egg... its still a mystery lol

Message posted by smooth on January-24-2007 at 10:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Simba,

You should make 100% sure that the gold ring is positioned over the centerline of the tripod. Then shoot your shots around (1) at every 90 degrees, then in the last position rotate your camera 90 degrees up (shoot) and then 90 degrees down (shoot). Bring into Panoweaver 4.0 (Drum 4+TB) and stitch after setting your "crop" circle and applying to all images.

If the NPP is positioned correctly over the centerline 90+% of the time you shouldn't need to set control points. If it is out or there is a lack of things/items for the control points to be place the stitcher will ask you to set some.

I hope this helps you along.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by BrahmaVision on January-24-2007 at 11:51am
View BrahmaVision's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by BrahmaVision Search   Visit BrahmaVision's Homepage www   Quote BrahmaVision Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
BrahmaVision
Standard Member
Standard Member
Slovakia
January-13-2007
21 Posts
http://www.panoguide.com/howto/panoramas/first.jsp

-------------
Mgr. Igor Socha - BRAHMA VISION, Slovakia
My Link
Sorry 4 my English      

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login