Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Show image TW2.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kent2Ben on January-28-2007 at 3:34pm
View Kent2Ben's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kent2Ben Search   Quote Kent2Ben Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts
Hello. Can I show a picture at the same time as I show a pano? A pano in the "SceneViewer" and a picture in the "image" box. ???

Maybe some kind of Java Script???

Message posted by Kevin on January-29-2007 at 8:48am
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Here is one way to do this,

Use the map.

Add a scene and then add the image you would like to use with that scene as a "map".

Then click on the scene and in the "Properties & Actions" panel select your image under the "Map" drop down. You can keep doing this for all your still images and scenes. Each scene will be linked to a different image (map).

The down side is you can not do this AND use a map. So it works if you have no map.

I'll keep looking to see if there is another way.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by Kevin on January-29-2007 at 8:58am
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Here is another way to do this:

Use the thumbnail feature.

Add a thumbnail list to your skin. Resize the image size and window so only 1 of the thumbnail images is showing. Go to Properties & Action of the Thumbnail and select List Values on the far right.

Put a check next to the pano you wish to use. Next select that pano (so it is highlighted). Under Type: under settings select Customized from the drop down box. Now use the folder icon to navigate to you custom thumbnail image.

Now when you view the skin and change from one scene to anther the thumbnail view will change as well.

The down side to this is the slider for the thumbnail is visible, but if you change Scrollbar Color to the skin color you can make blend into the background a bit more.

Hope these help.

-------------
--Kevin

Message posted by Kent2Ben on January-30-2007 at 3:11am
View Kent2Ben's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kent2Ben Search   Quote Kent2Ben Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts

Hi Kevin. thx for the help :) I think you have given me the best solution there is in TW, but it would be nice if it was a real feature and not a thumbnail :)

But thx it works great

Message posted by easypanosupport on January-30-2007 at 5:25am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

You can use textarea. Add it to the skin and in List Value, you can add either images or text to show with each pano.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by Kevin on January-30-2007 at 9:24am
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Thanks Jenny,

That works even better.

-------------
--Kevin

Message posted by Hawkaye on January-31-2007 at 3:27pm
View Hawkaye's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye Search   Visit Hawkaye's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-19-2006
18 Posts

This is covered in TW 2.0 as a pop up image, nice feature.  We use it for our insurance tours.

Donald Hill

www.Your360VirtualTour.com

Message posted by Kent2Ben on February-01-2007 at 3:09am
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts

Nice just the feature I was looking for :)

Is it possible to make the image change to image "a" when I look in one direction and change to image "b" when I look in another?? That could be nice ;)

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-01-2007 at 3:22am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Ken

Dont you think that would be disturbing to the viewers??

IF you get it to work I wold like to see it irl :o9

p.s. det er godt endeligt at mde en anden dansker herinde :o)

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by Kent2Ben on February-01-2007 at 3:33am
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts

I don't know if it would be disturbing - but if it's done right it would be a nice feature :)

In danish:
p.s. Ja der er ikke mange fra DK herinde :)

In english:
p.s. There is not many from Denmark in here :)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register