Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Reaction of EP on Help-link in tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by disjo on January-29-2007 at 4:04pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
I asked the following question:

> Is it possible in tour made with TW2.0 to change the URL for the
> > Help-option in the right-click-menu of the tour. Now it links to
> > Easypano, but I would link it to my own website.
> >
> >

The answer of EP:
I am sorry for this.Till now,it can not be changed,but I have submitted
your request to our CEO.They will have a say after their discussion.I will
inform you after the dicision has been made.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any more questions.

Best Regards,
Joe

==============

I hope they decide to make this configurable. For me it's a reason not to upgrade.

If that's also your opinion, please reply or ask questions to EP. Maybe it helps.

Message posted by roadkillron on January-29-2007 at 7:02pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

I agree with disjo, this is a must for me - I wont buy 2.0 until this is changed. In fact, we really need this to link to our own private label help, EasyPano's page the help currently links to is inadequate, we need a customizable url to link to our own help page - to put our own button graphics, our own instructions based on the features we used in the tour, to match the theme of the tour there viewing, etc. EasyPano has been private label in the past, very, very disappointing they are trying to change their stragety. :(

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Thatone1785 on January-29-2007 at 8:09pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I will agree that we should be able to change the link or remove the help option from the menu... I enjoy Easypano products and support, but the help link is not that useful AND most importantly, the English on that page is bad and words are misspelled!

It's one thing to be a little informal or misspell a word on a forum, but not in something like a help file... This makes us look a little unprofessional don't you think?

If we can not change the link, we should be able to remove the help option from the menu - Then we could add our own help button to the skin with our own help link.

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2007 at 12:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There is no way a link back to Easypano in a Pro version is going to be acceptable. People will NOT upgrade if this remains.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2007 at 12:17am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You are right the spelling and grammar is poor but the program is developed in China.

Here's a couple for you: Wanna & Gotten are not words in English language. Although people in the USA seem to use them everyday!

Somebody should be paid to proof read these pages and correct mistakes. Really it's all about how professional you want your company to come across.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mstoss on January-30-2007 at 2:54am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Totally agree with all of you. I think it is just a matter of minutes for a programmer to remove the Easypano help option link or max a couple of hours to implement an additional box in the preferences where you can enter a custom help URL.

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2007 at 6:03am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, it would very little work to achieve this. You have to ask why it was done this way in the first place?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rockandrollhair on January-31-2007 at 12:21am
View rockandrollhair's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rockandrollhair Search   Visit rockandrollhair's Homepage www   Quote rockandrollhair Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rockandrollhair
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-06-2006
25 Posts
I agree completely with roadkillron that a link to a page that I create explaining how to use the tour would be nice. But a link to EP is unacceptable and is the only reason I would need not to upgrade.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register