Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Upgrade TWPro 1.3 to TWPro 2.0 = $200 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by disjo on January-30-2007 at 5:32am
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
FYI

Message posted by Kent2Ben on January-30-2007 at 7:07am
View Kent2Ben's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kent2Ben Search   Quote Kent2Ben Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts

Is that the real upgrade price or?

Message posted by disjo on January-30-2007 at 9:27am
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Yes, asked it to LiveSupport and got this price from Joe.

Message posted by mgora1 on January-30-2007 at 10:35am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Seems very fair.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by smooth on January-30-2007 at 11:06am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If the upgrade price is $200 USD I would think that most would find this acceptable. Seems fair to me also.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-30-2007 at 11:17am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

Yes this price is very fair, and the investment should be returned quickly.

Do any of you know if the new version will overwrite the old or will it be possible to have both 1.3 and 2.0 installed at the same time when upgrading??

I know that I still use panoweaver 3 sometimes so it would be very usefull to be able to use both versions.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by mstoss on January-30-2007 at 1:11pm
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Regarding the pricing I think it is ok for TW 1.3 users, whereas it is pretty much for first time buyers. The price for a software is normally quite fixed over times and changes only drastically when a HUGE improvement has been made. This _huge_ improvement seems not the case after what I could read here. Think about Adobe Photoshop for $ 650 compared to $ 700 for TW 2.

If the price would have been $500 as is is now, with an upgrade fee of $200 I would have considered this reasonable.

The pricing now will help existing users of TW 1.3 to defend their business and will make it more difficult to attract new customers for TW 2.0. So, good for existing users, bad for Easypano. :-)

Well, time will tell, if the upgrade politics is welcomed in the future, when the announced flash upgrade is released. The question is: are you then expected to pay again for a feature which had been expected for the present release already or is it released for free?

Yours,
Michael

www.premiumpano.de

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by mymelbeach on January-30-2007 at 7:43pm
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
I will repeat what I said in a recent post. I think the bulk of effort was applied to the porting to the new GUI. The features included in this release are somewhat disappointing given the time between releases. With that said I hope that the next release is SOON!!! and includes FLASH!!

Hello...is anybody at Easypano paying attention to penetration rates!!!

Focus on production time please...I will pay premium for reductions in time to produce a VT.

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by easypanosupport on January-31-2007 at 4:43am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

mymelbeach,

Actually, we already have a demo for the flash version of Tourweaver, but because the result of the flash output is not so perfect, we are still working on it. The final flash version will be available in several months. 

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by mymelbeach on January-31-2007 at 6:50am
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
Jenny,
That's good news about the Flash Version. Also it is good to see Easypano (you) participating on the forum. It has been a while since we have had your posts. I have missed the reassurance from the Easypano team that you are actually listening.

Walt

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register