Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: still images Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by annettejgardner on January-31-2007 at 2:50pm
View annettejgardner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by annettejgardner Search   Quote annettejgardner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
annettejgardner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-31-2007
2 Posts

Hi everyone, i am using a trial version of tourweaver to see how i get on, i am importing a still image, which is 2965 x1954, i have asked for the best fit,  however in the preview it has resized to original size and you only see part of the image, how do i get it to resize to the viewer size?

bet i am being really thick here any help would be really appreciated

thanks

Message posted by Kevin on January-31-2007 at 2:56pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Not sure but this might be related to the bug already mentioned for TW 2.0 - "In scene editing status, when the scene is set as best fit, the scene displays only part of the whole"

If you are using TW 1.3 I think thee is a know bug for this as well and I was suggested to resize your still to fit the viewer window.

Your still image is very big, I usually look at the size of the viewer window and area I am placing the image and resize to fit.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by rockandrollhair on January-31-2007 at 3:05pm
View rockandrollhair's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rockandrollhair Search   Visit rockandrollhair's Homepage www   Quote rockandrollhair Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rockandrollhair
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-06-2006
25 Posts
For some reason TW zooms in on stills when the movie is left alone to play automatically. I had major headaches over this... You need to resize the stills to be the same size as your viewer in TW. Then you need to copy the tour's movie, create a new movie line and paste the old movie. Set this as your new default movie. This allows you to change the settings of the scenes and stills. I use a viewer that is 441x330 and resize all my stills in photoshop to this exact size. Be sure to "save for web" to reduce file sizes for better performance. I typically save them at 60% quality. This reduces the file sizes dramatically without sacrificing too much image quality.
Hope this helps.

Message posted by annettejgardner on January-31-2007 at 3:15pm
View annettejgardner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by annettejgardner Search   Quote annettejgardner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
annettejgardner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-31-2007
2 Posts

Thanks you very much for your advice, will give the above a go

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register