Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Background Colors TW 2.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on January-31-2007 at 6:56pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Hello,

Has anyone gotten the various background colors to change in TW 2.0 Beta?

I've tried changing the loading window to Black, the Text Area Box to something other than light blue, but I've had no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robert

Message posted by Kevin on January-31-2007 at 9:19pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Robert,

Make sure the "Properties & Actions" window is viewable - it is at the bottom of the screen (sort of like Dreamweaver if you are familiar with that program). You may have it minimized.

Everything color wise happens there depending on what element is selected.

To change the loading window color make sure you are on the "LoadingWindow" tab at the top and then the "Properties & Actions" window at the bottom will give you the color choices for Background and Progress Bar.

As you play more with colors you will find my favorite new feature - the ability to select a color by clicking a dropper on any color in the window. So you could, for example, add a background image as your skin base and then quickly alter the colors of buttons, viewer window, text box windows, scroll bars, etc. by selecting the color area and dragging the dropper over the image in the skin. Just like in Photoshop.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by Rob63 on January-31-2007 at 9:31pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Kevin,

This is what's so frustrating. I choose the color with the dropper, the color changes in the little sample box, but if you go to another page and then come back the color has reverted to the default color.  The only thing I've been able to change is the load page logo to my logo.

Am I not saving my changes properly?  I don't see any button or anything to click to save my color changes.

Thanks.

Message posted by Bettina on February-10-2007 at 9:35am
View Bettina's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Bettina Search   Quote Bettina Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Bettina
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
February-10-2007
6 Posts

Hi Robert,

I have the same problem with changing the colors. The following helped me: In the properties panel change the color by entering the hexadecimal color code (e.g. #000000 for black)  instead of choosing it with the dropper. Don't forget to press the Enter key after you typed the Hex code.

Bettina

Message posted by mskp on February-10-2007 at 9:45am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi,

the procedures you mentioned were all right, but when you use the dropper mantain the mouse clicked and release it only once you have selected the color. Take the dropper with a click, drag it to the color sample you choose  and only then release it. The color can be from the samples or any color you would choose from the screen, buttons, scrollbar, logo, etc. Dont forget: do not release the mouse.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by Rob63 on February-10-2007 at 6:11pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Yes!  I finally figured it out too!  Once I kept the left mouse button held down to choose the color it worked.  I kept releasing the mouse button and then click on the color - go figure!  Forgot to post this sollution for others - sorry.

Now if I can just get background music to work I'll be in business - at least as soon as they will sell me a license.  I'd buy it now as is and let them work out the other bugs and updated us next month. For me everything seems to work well now.

Thanks much!

Message posted by mskp on February-10-2007 at 7:16pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Rob!
Is there a problem  you are having with the background music or sound?

Martin

Message posted by loft16 on March-22-2007 at 4:45pm
View loft16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by loft16 Search   Visit loft16's Homepage www   Quote loft16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
loft16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
March-22-2007
5 Posts
THX Martin,

had the same problem, broke days and days my theeth on it, now I'm a happy man...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register