Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW2 - Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vanama on February-01-2007 at 12:02pm
View vanama's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vanama Search   Visit vanama's Homepage www   Quote vanama Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vanama
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
4 Posts
So how about making the actual viewer handle images better maybe like PTViewer/QT its been around for a long time.

I love the new interface - if you work with flash/dreamweaver you pick it up real fast.

Message posted by mstoss on February-01-2007 at 12:50pm
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
I think the new 2.0 player is THE big step forward beside the GUI. What do you think is better with ptviewer/QT? You don't compare the TW 1.3 to these players, do you?

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2007 at 1:03pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mstoss on February-01-2007
I think the new 2.0 player is THE big step forward beside the GUI. What do you think is better with ptviewer/QT? You don't compare the TW 1.3 to these players, do you?

Michael

They pan much smoother and don't screen flicker and YES I do compare with version 1.3 of Tourweaver. (although fullscreen was not an option with v1.3)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by jonpaul on February-01-2007 at 5:36pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Hi Smooth

TW2 look pretty good up to press, love the ability to now be able to use more than on floorplan, you are right the pans are displayed a lot better now much smoother on lower spec based PC's.

I love the build in feature that lets the veiwer open up full screen and the new GUI once you have played with it for 1/2 hour or so does seem very user freindley.  If the Upgrade price to 1.3 user is going to be around the $200 mark then i can see the value in upgrading.

Out of intrest do you know a workround for the full screen feature that can be used in TW1.3 has this is the bit that impress me the most.

Many thanks

Jonpaul

Message posted by vanama on February-12-2007 at 11:04am
View vanama's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vanama Search   Visit vanama's Homepage www   Quote vanama Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vanama
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
4 Posts
When I look at TWviewer 1.3 and even 2.0 as compared to QT and PT the edge warping at FOV <95degrees is a lot worse (the stretching effect). I did not notice a big difference in the way panos are displayed, however it does seem to run cleaner without jumping and temporary blackouts, particularly on slower/older computers.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register