Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW2 bug or is it me? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Theo on February-02-2007 at 8:44am
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
I'm a new user of the TW2, I'm trying to link an image on the skin to a web site (map), I think I did everything right but when published it won't link??

here is the example (I'm trying to link the map logo to a google map page):

http://www.windsorhometour.com/img/241/index.htm

Thank you,

Theo

Message posted by Theo on February-03-2007 at 11:40am
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts

Call me stupid but here is another one that I can't figure out, I'm trying to add an action to a still image so it'll zoom in and jump to the panorama. I loaded the still image first and then the panorama. But under properties and Actions, there is only property tab, NO Action tab. How do I add zoom in action to a still image in TW 2?????

Thanx,

Theo

Message posted by Theo on February-04-2007 at 8:45am
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
Any TW expert?

Message posted by mskp on February-04-2007 at 10:54am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi Theo!

In TW 1.3 you could zoom in or out on a still image under Zoom level. Each time you change an action you have to insert a new frame with the new value. Lets say you start the image at zoom level 200 later you want to zoom in so in the timeline you insert a new frame with a new zoom level value. Then stretching the timeline corresponding to that image you indicate a faster or slower zoom in or out as you wish depending on the value you enter. Now Im trying to find out in TW 2.0 , but despite of having the Zoon level indicator, nothing happens when I change the values. Maybe Im missing something. Will keep on trying!

Regards, Martin

Message posted by easypanosupport on February-05-2007 at 1:49am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Theo

Our programmers are checking your tour, and I will get back to you with their solutions soon.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by Theo on February-05-2007 at 1:33pm
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
Thank you Jenny.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register