Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Beta 2 Publish Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by William on February-03-2007 at 2:29pm
View William's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by William Search   Visit William's Homepage www   Quote William Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
William
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2007
10 Posts

Beta 2 Publish Question

Has anyone published to a website? My sample locally runs. Published to website, it does not show VR images. It shows the thumbnails. Also does not show Map. This is beta so I am not complaining. Just wonder if it is just me.

Message posted by disjo on February-03-2007 at 2:41pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Did you publish to a Windows Server?

There seems to be a setting on your server you have to change. I asked EP for the exact description through the bugtracker, but I didn't receive an answer yet.

Maybe EP can publish this dependency in this topic????????

Message posted by Rob63 on February-03-2007 at 2:41pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I've posted this one to my webserver:

http://www.360digitalpics.com/WhisperingGlen/844900.html

Haven't added a map,and still can't get the sound to work when published.  The sound works from my local folder when viewing,  but not from the webserver.

Robert

Message posted by Theo on February-03-2007 at 3:06pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
I also posted few, this is a sample:

http://www.windsorhometour.com/img/241/index.htm

but although the map icon is linked to a web page, it won't go when clicked. I found no problem with linking text.

Message posted by roadkillron on February-03-2007 at 4:47pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

They addressed this issue with me in a previous thread, but it only worked on one of my 2 windows boxes, still waiting on a reply, I emailed them.

In Beta 2.0 I tried publishing to my Win 2003 hosting account, to preview the tour off the server instead of locally, cant get it to work. I suspect MIME type .vt not associated with anything??? Does it work for anyone else?
http://www.360-vr-tour.com/tour/index.html

I published to an Apache hosting account, it works fine from here. There are new features from TW 2.0 in this tour, but I didnt get a chance to make a second map and work with the multiple map function yet. The url is:

http://www.360-wiki.com/cajun/index.html

Roadkill,

Because Win 2003 can not recognize .vt files, you need to change some settings in the server. This problem is similar with the .jp1 problem in Tourweaver 1.30. You can refer to this page: http://www.easypano.com/showkb_50.html, and change the corresponding place of extention to "vt" instead of "jp1".

Hope this can solve your problem.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on February-03-2007 at 11:16pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must add the MIME as described. If you don't have control over your own server then you need to have your host add the .vt file extension. Point your support to the page easypano posted it is not a big deal to ad this.

Roadkill, no it doesn't work!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadkillron on February-03-2007 at 11:37pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
I have full admin rights to both win boxes, I did add the MIME type as described, it was pretty easy, but in the broken one above adding the .vt didnt fix it. Now, I didnt point it to the v1.1.4322 aspnet process because were running a newer version, think thats the problem?

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Hawkaye on February-04-2007 at 8:37pm
View Hawkaye's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye Search   Visit Hawkaye's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-19-2006
18 Posts
Ok, I've published a test pano and I'm having a similar problem.  Works find local but once uploaded to apache server doesn't work.  I can add mime types, but not sure what to associate .vt with.  1.3 works great, want to get 2.0 up and going.  Any info or suggestions.  Again, this is an apache server, not win.  Page is located at http://www.adventistchurchtours.com . The upper right logo should be a mini 360, similar to the upper left tour on http://www.ANewProperty.com.  Notice the second one (TW 1.3) works fine, unlike the first one (TW 2.0).  It will load the loading image, and you'll see the easy pano 'star', then it stops.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Message posted by William on February-05-2007 at 11:07pm
View William's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by William Search   Visit William's Homepage www   Quote William Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
William
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2007
10 Posts

Just to update everyone I did make the change. I added MIME Type

Extention:  .vt

Content Type : C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll

Tour is working.

Message posted by roadkillron on February-06-2007 at 10:28am
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
Glad it worked for you William, I did recieve a response from EasyPano - they say its a bug... "We believe that the problem will be solved when the full version of TW2.0 is released."

-------------
Roadkill

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register