Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Saving from TW to CD Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mema on February-08-2007 at 2:22pm
View mema's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mema Search   Visit mema's Homepage www   Quote mema Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mema
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-05-2007
11 Posts

hi

im a newbe to and need some assistance

when i save my tour in TW to a cd i need internet access to view it

how can i save it to view without internet access?

thanks

-------------
mema

Life is too short, eat your dessert first!

Message posted by 360texas on February-08-2007 at 7:50pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Mema,  Welcome to the Forum

I am relocating this question to the Tourweaver thread.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on February-08-2007 at 9:46pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As I have just replied in the private message. The CD Tour doesn't require Internet assess so long as the end user have Java installed on their computer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mema on February-09-2007 at 2:33pm
View mema's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mema Search   Visit mema's Homepage www   Quote mema Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mema
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-05-2007
11 Posts

Hi Everyone,

This forum is one of the best things since sliced bread.

After reading many posts, and learning from them, I knew that someone out there would be able to help with my question. (Namely Smooth)

Thanks go out to all that replyed

Now for my next question-----------Is there a program that gets rid of the ugly white page, and creates an auto-run page?

Thanks again,

mema

-------------
mema

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2007 at 11:30pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Mema,

The white page is just a HTML page and as such can be coloured to whatever you like using normal HTML codes. I.E: bgcolor=#00EEFF this colour coding should be entered into the <body></body> tags of the HTML documents. It would look like this for say a black background.

<body bgcolor="#000000"></body>

You don't need to be a guru coder to do this just open the HTML with Notepad or a HTML editor and scan down until you see the <body> tag and then make the adjustments. Because the colours are entered in HEX code it is a good idea to have a "colour picker" on your computer if you need a FREE one (same as I use) click here

Learning some other very basic HTML will allow you to center the tour on a page plus much more.

To take you Autorun CD/DVD tours a step further you really can't go past Autorun Max! software www.autorunmax.com

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by mema on February-10-2007 at 1:01pm
mema
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-05-2007
11 Posts

Again,

Smooth to the rescue.

Thanks so much

mema

-------------
mema

Message posted by mema on April-18-2007 at 1:26pm
mema
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-05-2007
11 Posts

Hi everyone,

Has any one tried "Autorun Max"?  I've been using the trial download . I can transfer my files "but" i get the same white page with all of the files on it.  Do you know if this program supports TW? I have a client who wants to just put the disk in and have it start playing.

Many thanks,

Mema

-------------
mema

Message posted by smooth on April-18-2007 at 3:36pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Mema,

I have and use Autorun Max! and yes it does support the Tourweaver files. You need to place all the generated files into the CD_Root\AutoPlay\Docs folder/directory and then "browse" to this .html file that contains your tour (that is within this folder)

Note: Java must be installed on the computer it is going to be played on. It is possible to add the Java installer .exe on the same CD/DVD to avoid people needing to connect to the Internet to download it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mema on April-18-2007 at 8:34pm
mema
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-05-2007
11 Posts

Smooth

I knew I could count on you.

Thanks so.

I'll try it out and let you know if I'm successful

Mema

-------------
mema

Message posted by Charti on April-20-2007 at 9:55am
View Charti's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charti Search   Visit Charti's Homepage www   Quote Charti Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charti
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-02-2007
3 Posts
What I would like to know is if I can have the TW built in autorun page to be changed from the default white page with displaying the overview/code to the panorama-html which is the initial panorama. I changed already the autorun startup but it still presents me the overview-page so it seems this is being blocked somewhere else.

Example:
Original code in autorun.inf
[autorun]
shellexecute=pano.html
> std., this displayes the tourweaver white infopage

changed to
[autorun]
shellexecute=tourweaver_pano.html

also tried
[autorun]
shellexecute=tourweaver_pano.html#

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login