Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Line running down the middle of viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by roadrunner on February-09-2007 at 5:58am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

When my tours are viewed the is a line that runs down the middle of the viewing window. The line is not noticble if you stop the tour but when it plays it causes a slight ripple effect down the line. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2007 at 6:45am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Link to your tour?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadrunner on February-09-2007 at 9:34am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi Smooth, I did send you a pm  a couple of weeks ago regarding tuition so let me know, have a look and see what you think. ( about the line and the quality!!)

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2007 at 10:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I cannot find any evidence of the problem you stated? I looked with both IE 7.0 with Microsoft JVM and then Firefox with Sun Java. Don't why or what you are seeing? Can you take a screen capture?

I must say the latest version of Sun Java 1.60 (Sux!) it stalls and is just not nice.

Mate, Re: Tuition did I NOT reply? If not, contact me again - I have been very busy and may have overlooked your email.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by mymelbeach on February-09-2007 at 2:36pm
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
I too am experiening this problem but not always. I am using a large pano when I have the problem. I need to try and play around to see if it is related to the size. What size is your pano?

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2007 at 11:34pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Do you think the line you are seeing is the "wrap" of the panorama image? Or something that is always there?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Rob63 on February-10-2007 at 6:25pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Here is what a Michael had to say about the white line in my tour:

http://www.360digitalpics.com/WhisperingGlen/844900.html

Hello Robert,

What I happened to see when I clicked at "Front Porch" view is a white line stretching from the nadir cap up to the zenith. When this happened to me long ago it took me a while to find out about it and it may be true for your workflow as well:

If you use Photoshop (if not, you don't need to read further...) for resizing your image when all the retouching is done, make sure that you don't have an active selection rectangle. Press CTRL+D ("deselect all") before you resize. Otherwise you will notice a 1px wide 50% transparency at the left and right border of your image, resulting in this white line (you can only see it when zooming in to something like 800% or so).

Yours,
Michael

Message posted by vilmer on February-10-2007 at 8:33pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Hee, Robert. Thank you for this! It happened to me once a few weeks ago, and it drove me crazy! I thought it had something to do with pano2qtvr, but it was photoshop also.

Message posted by marktold on February-12-2007 at 3:53am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I had the same problem and created a software that took care of that problem for me and also mad my work process much easier.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=2721&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register