Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: fullscreen qtvr + map Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-14-2007 at 2:31am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi everybody.

I have just bought pano2qtvr and want to use this software as a supplement to tw 1.3 I want to create a link to a full screen pano made with pano2qtvr, but how do I get pano2qtvr to automatically be full screen on all computers? I have also seen Smooth ad describing text just below the panorama. Is this done inside pano2qtvr or is that something that have to be done seperately with e.g. dreamweaver?

I would love your help on this one.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on February-14-2007 at 2:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morten,

You simply adjust the 99%(W) and 91%(H) or whatever in the HTML code to be 100% width and 100% height etc.

It is all in the HTML code not the .mov.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-14-2007 at 4:08am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

Ok thank you.

I guess I have to google a little the next couple of says to learn how to do that *lol* I thought that pano2qtvr made all the output and that I did not have to make any manually adjustments when I was finished with the program.

Well then it is just back to that dreamweaver book that have been collecting dust on the shelf

I dont suppose that anybody have a template where there is an image placeholder where I can insert the panorama, and then a little space under the pano to write scene describtion. ??

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by smooth on February-14-2007 at 7:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Pano2QTVR does allow you to automate this to a point. You need to go "Helpers" and then the HTML select qtvr_fullscreen and generate the html page with code.

Dreamweaver is not needed. You can do this in Notepad.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-15-2007 at 2:48am
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth (and michael and Jorge)

Thanks for your help. I am still a newbie in HTML programming but it is exiting to find new ways to develop my skills so I look forward to trying your approach and hopefulle produce even better panoramas.

I am still struggeling with my business, and I am trying to make a profit so I can start living off my pano business.

I will share my experience with you in here, and hopefully get some positive feedback so I can keep developing my skills.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by Jorge on February-15-2007 at 10:52am
View Jorge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jorge Search   Quote Jorge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jorge
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-13-2005
20 Posts

Hey Morten, I dint count you not able to get in, when I get back to the office I will send you some files

Jorge

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register