Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 2 help right click/wish list Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tbrusson on February-15-2007 at 12:49pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Hi, I got the tourweaver 2 pro upgrade.

Wish list :
as stated during the beta test, it would be great if the help link (when one right clicks on a scene) would not direct the user to easypano.com since the pro user pays the full price for the pro version.

thanks

thierry

Message posted by daugaard47 on February-15-2007 at 2:38pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
I would like to upgrade to TW2,but I need to know did they change the help feature? If not, i dont think i will buy untill this is changed.I payed almost $600 for TW1.3 so i can use my own branding . and now they want $200 for us to upgrade to TW2, and i cant make 100% branded tours.Thats not right.

Message posted by roadkillron on February-15-2007 at 3:01pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

As I stated previously, Thats a deal breaker for me :(

-----Jan. 29, - I agree, this is a must for me - I wont buy 2.0 until this is changed. In fact, we really need this to link to our own private label help, EasyPano's page the help currently links to is inadequate, we need a customizable url to link to our own help page - to put our own button graphics, our own instructions based on the features we used in the tour, to match the theme of the tour there viewing, etc. EasyPano has been private label in the past, very, very disappointing they are trying to change their stragety. :( ----------

Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on February-16-2007 at 12:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Do NOT purchase unless this is changed.

That is very "un"-professional!

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by Crafty on February-16-2007 at 4:45am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

Any reaction from the Easypano team?

Message posted by tbrusson on February-16-2007 at 4:57am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
I just got an answer from easypano (efficient answer) :

Due to technical reason, this function could not be modified on time.

This will be fixed in the next release which sould be ready at the same time as the flash version.

thierry

Message posted by Joe Rao on February-16-2007 at 5:35am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Thanks,Thierry. As a matter of matter, the owners of Tourweaver2.0 Professional Edition can add on the skin as many as buttoms which can link to wherever you wantto by making url setting in Property and Action.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao,

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Crafty on February-16-2007 at 6:02am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Fair enough but I wont be buying it until this is fixed.

Message posted by smooth on February-16-2007 at 6:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Exactly!

We are talking 6 months as Joe has stated for the Flash release. That means that 6 months the "Right Click menu is an "Advertisement" on every Tourweaver 2.0 "Pro" tour you publish.

DON'T BUY IT until it is fixed.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadkillron on February-16-2007 at 10:39am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

By my calculations there leaving a conciderable amount of money on the table, concidering 6 months in China seems to turn into a year, for something that should not have even been put in the program to start with.

In a previous post it was said by easypano, ---I am sorry for this.Till now,it can not be changed,but I have submitted your request to our CEO.They will have a say after their discussion.I will inform you after the dicision has been made. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any more questions.----

Anybody have the CEO's email address? Personally I would like to address my concerns directly to the CEO.

-------------
Roadkill

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register