Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 2.0 License Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on February-15-2007 at 6:23pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Can anyone confirm the earlier rumor that when you purchase the Pro Version of TW 2.0 you will be able to activate it on 2 computer, i.e. laptop and desktop simultaneously?

I can't seem to find this info under the purchase options.

Thanks,

Robert

Message posted by jonpaul on February-15-2007 at 6:58pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Yes i seem to recall the same statement said somewhere, i have just paid for my upgrade to tw2 pro and installed and activated on my laptop. i want to install on my desktop tommorow, so i hope i was right, i also did not see any mention of this under the purchase options.

Feel sure it was in a info e-mail i got (newsletter) from easypano staff.

Thanks

Jonpaul

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

Message posted by mstoss on February-16-2007 at 2:19am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
I bought my copy of TW 2.0 yesterday and found a statement in the registration email, that my licence would be valid on 1 pc.

Than Joe from Easypano confirmed the notebook+desktop licence to me and promised to switch it over. So I guess it is only in this early phase of the release start, that it is not automatically done.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by jonpaul on February-16-2007 at 5:00pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Hi Michael

I have installed TW2 on bothe my laptop and Desktop and both registered fine so I am please to confirm that you do get the use of the new Version on two PC's

Jonpaul

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register