Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Help When Right Click! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on February-19-2007 at 12:31am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear customers,

As to the problem of Help when right click, I will collect all the feedbacks from you and send them to my superiors and I think they will have a second thought. Easypano is going on holidays until Feb.25th, so I can't do anything only wait as most of you for the response from my superiors. Thank you for your patience and your appreciation of Tourweaver2.0.

One more thing I like to mention is that your questions sometimes can't be answered immediately because I am the only one on duty. Thank you.

Best Regard,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-19-2007 at 6:49am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Joe

It is nice to hear that someone at Easypano is listening to the customers.

Now every body. Lets help Joe Rao put some preasure on his superiors. Everybody who is not satisfied with the "right click" problem. Please acknowlede it in here and let Joe have a looooooong list to give to his superiors

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by mymelbeach on February-19-2007 at 9:14am
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
I agree with the customers here!
We are paying big dollars for a branded product. Please remove the Easypano advertisement!!!

This is not professional!

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by mstoss on February-19-2007 at 9:40am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
I expressed it in a mail already, but maybe this is the right place to do so as well.

Please remove the Easypano link.

BTW: A link to something "Easy..." sounds good to us producers who shall use this product, but not to our customers whom we try to convince about the quality and worth of our product. Don't let us pay a professional price to let our service seem easy going.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on February-19-2007 at 10:42am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If the product is not professional and brand free in every way I will not recommend it. In fact I personally will go out of my way telling people to avoid it all together.

If Tourweaver stays branded and un-professional, I will have to work with other developers to help produce a product that will do what customers expect from a "PRO" product.

REMOVE the branding and be honorable to your loyal customers. It is very poor form to take something away from a product on a supposed upgrade. 

Customer relations of late have been very poor and certain things I feel are being taken for granted. 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by grandmondo on February-19-2007 at 10:54am
View grandmondo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by grandmondo Search   Visit grandmondo's Homepage www   Quote grandmondo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
grandmondo
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2007
4 Posts

I would prefer that the Help link be renamed to 'About this software'.  The Help link could be kept so long as we have control over where "Help" goes. Let us dictate what the URL goes to.  A 'user-defined' field (and label) would be nice too.

As far as the right-click menu in general, I would like to see where each menu option can be displayed or not, including the 'About' link I just proposed.  When a new tour is created each time it can simply display the 'About' link by default.  Then we can make the call to display it or not. 

I understand Easypano's decision to have some linkage back to their site and I do see value in that.  But keep in mind too that a precedent was already set in to motion for years now that your customer base has come to expect.  To all of a sudden force the linkage upon future software products is not sensitive to customer expectations.  Remember, we are your customers and we have customers that we must answer to as well.  Some of us have contracts or atleast customer expectations that may have been established over time and may find it hard-pressed to sale our customer that a 'no external links' policy in the tours they paid for is no longer an option.

Just something to think about.

Message posted by mskp on February-19-2007 at 11:04am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

I support this statement:

"When you pay PRO money software you should be receiving unbranded software."

Do you really think there should be a hyperlink to your site on every tour we make after paying out the money for Pro software?

Regards, Martin

Message posted by VRtour.nl on February-19-2007 at 11:07am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Joe,

I agree with the customers here to.

Please remove or change the URL of the publicity button!!!

Gr, Harry.

Message posted by daugaard47 on February-19-2007 at 2:32pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
I would like to upgrade to TW2,but I wont buy until the help feature is fixed! I payed almost $600 for TW1.3pro so i can use my own branding . and now Easy Pano want $200 for us to upgrade to TW2, and i cant make 100% branded tours.Thats very disappointing and unprofessional.
Change this and listen to your customers or lose your customers!
                             Chris

Message posted by roadkillron on February-19-2007 at 2:45pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

I won't buy panoweaver until it gets some blending and I wont buy tourweaver until this help thing is gone. Actually Im getting real tired of posting the same complaints over and over, I'm here to give back to the forum what I got from it by helping people. EasyPano needs to read thru all these posts and listen to their customers. Last time EasyPano! My money stays in my bank until these changes are made, and when you see all those helping here get mad and leave - youll really be in trouble!

@Joe, I understand your new there? Pay attention to how your superiors handle this, it will be a clue for you to start looking for a new job.

-------------
Roadkill

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register