Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Problems encountered with TW 2.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on February-19-2007 at 12:39pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hi,

I found the following problems when working on a tour:

- Immersive/Flat : when switching from immersive to flat, the immersive scene is stuck on the black hold on the floor and I cannot move into the scene and all the other scenes in my tour are also stuck on the ceiling or the floor => to stop this, i must close/open TW2.0

- Green screen: I sometimes tried to preview the tour, and got a big green screen instead of all my scenes => to solve this, i must resize the scene viewer

- Tilt: I set a minimum Tilt value (the goal is to hide the black hole on the floor), and TW2.0 creates tour that ignore this setting so everyone who drags down the scene are not stopped and can see this horrible black hole in the middle of the scene.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Alexandre

Message posted by Thatone1785 on February-19-2007 at 2:22pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I agree with you on the tilt to cover the black hole - In TW1.3 I set this to about -15 & 15 for the tilt values...

I experimented a little using TW2.0 and I got it to work with the same pano using the tilt at about -65 & 65 - The calculations that are used to set this up must be off in the program - It's like you have to 'trick' it into working. - Try that our and see how it works for you?

I also am getting error and the program closes when I try to preview the tour - Not every time, but about half.

Message posted by Alexandre on February-19-2007 at 3:49pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Thanks Thatone for your message.

The thing here is that we have, unless I do something wrong, a feature that's not working at all. If I set the tilt to -30 or + whatever, i expect it to work fine.

You can view the tour I made at the following address

http://www.chablinet.com/vt/chaletarblay

Message posted by rfh12002 on February-19-2007 at 4:19pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Nice tour Alexandre - what camera and lens did you use?

Its amazingly sharp (not that thats all down to the equipment!)

Message posted by Alexandre on February-19-2007 at 4:31pm
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Sorry I forgot to insert the signature to my message, now it corrected :)

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register